oregon girl around the world | adventuring off the oregon trail - copenhagen, denmark
Latest Blog Posts »
- Discover the Beautiful & Wild West Coast of Jutland, Denmark 5 days ago The sea feels different on this side of Denmark. Here you must climb tall grass-covered dunes that crest to reveal wide windswept swaths of open sandy beaches. This is the North Sea and it can batter this shore. It definitely feels wilder and freer compared to the calmer Baltic Sea. This is the...
- Danish Caviar and Blinis | Taste a Classic Spring Dish From Denmark 1 month ago Sample a classic flavor of Danish spring, the pretty orange pink roe of the lumpfish atop little homemade blini. Danish caviar, or stendbiderrogn is only around for a few months and perfect for starters at your Easter brunch.
- Make Riga Your Base for a Long Winter Weekend Away 3 months ago Cozy as a hand made mitten, the Latvian capital Riga is the perfect base for a long winter weekend of unique culture, craft beer and endless outdoor exploring.
- Coping with a winter lockdown through my camera lens 3 months ago Documenting your own backyard as a method towards mindfulness When lockdown version 1.0 launched last March, there was so much we all didn’t know. How quickly everyone maneuvered and managed new distanced learning dictates and the people who could, set up their personal spaces to continue working...
- Tune In These Alternative Christmas Songs From Scandinavia 4 months ago 5th annual festive playlist of seasonal songs from Denmark, Sweden and Norway GOD JUL FROM OREGON GIRL AROUND THE WORLD Hej from here! It’s Jul time y’all. This is our seventh Christmas season in Scandinavia. Holy wow. That is surreal, even for me. We moved to Copenhagen in the dark December of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » oregon girl around the world | adventuring off the oregon trail - copenhagen, denmark has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!