oregon girl around the world | adventuring off the oregon trail - copenhagen, denmark
Latest Blog Posts »
- Find Your Way to the Fantastisk Danish Island of Fanø 1 week ago Tides, time and have weathered the shores of lovely little Fanø. One of three small islands set in the shifting sands and biodiverse waters of Denmark's Wadden Sea National Park, Fanø is the furthest north. Spend a long weekend or week away on this unique and historic place.
- See Denmark's Prettiest Spots on the Scenic Marguerite Route 2 months ago Consider a drive along the Margueritruten, or Marguerite Route, to tour some of Denmark’s most scenic back roads.
- Balancing the Bad Days Abroad | Look for the Stories 2 months ago Not every day in this life lived abroad is wonderful. Even when you live in wonderful, wonderful, Copenhagen. If you read along at Oregon Girl Around the World, you know. I want you to come here. Come to Copenhagen, she said. I’ll say it again. And you should. I miss you! Please plan a visit!...
- Enjoy a Slice of Danish Summer Town Life in Adorable Ebeltoft Denmark 2 months ago The Danes know how to savor summer. Those who have coped with even one long and dark Danish winter will understand why. Here in Scandinavia, you’ll find whole villages and towns dedicated to enjoying the long hours of that sweet summer life. Lovely little Ebeltoft, Denmark is just such a spot....
- Reasons to Beeline for a Blue Flag Beach 3 months ago No matter where you live in Denmark, you are never further than 52 kilometers from the coast. And under Danish law, the entire span of that shore is open to the public. But which beaches are best? That might depend on what you are looking to do on your day out. Knowing that the spot you have picked...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » oregon girl around the world | adventuring off the oregon trail - copenhagen, denmark has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!