The Life and Times of Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Of A Dog in Dunsborough 4 days ago This time out I’m going to the cool little seaside town of Dunsborough, Western Australia. Last year I had so much fun with me Humans here that I think everyone should know about this little dog friendly jewel located about 250 km (150 miles) south of Perth in the south western part of Australia....
- The Jacaranda Dog 1 week ago The Jacaranda tree is one of my favourite trees and not just for peeing on! We are coming up to the spring bloom in the next few months here in Perth. These are pictures from last year’s Jacaranda festival held in the nearby suburb of Applecross. The fantastic purple blooms explode across these...
- Ralph's Favourite Spots 2 weeks ago Today I want to tell you about my favourite ball catching and swimming place. It’s the Point Walter dog beach and exercise area. The Point Walter area is on the south side of the Swan River which cuts through Perth City on its way to the ocean at Fremantle Port. It’s what makes Perth such …...
- Last Summer... 3 weeks ago Ok, it’s a bit chilly here in Fremantle due to the fact that it is winter. This means me Humans are a little reluctant to take me out to the Dog Park and beach for walks and ball chucking. So I thought some pictures from last summer might cheer me up! This is East Fremantle … Continue reading...
- I Love Pies 2 months ago One of me absolute favourite Human Food is a pie. Now for you Americans out there who think a pie is something sweet, like Apple pie: No way, these are MEAT pies people. Yep filled with yummy beef, lamb, pork, chicken, even seafood. Having said that, there was the time back when we lived in …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The Life and Times of Ralph
11:38 AM June 24, 2015
Good on ya Ralph! As one of the few expat dogs with his own blog I'm sure there will be useful guidance for others mixed in with your unique humour on living in the world of the humans. Keep an eye on those German Hunds mate and take care.
11:38 AM June 26, 2015
I love the adventures of Ralph! I look forward to reading his blog and laughing at his adventures! His pictures are priceless as his expressions say so much !! What a lucky family to have such a lovely dog!!
11:41 AM June 26, 2015
Ralph if you humans throw lots of treats in your crate, get them to throw chocolate in too and I will join you! Love you Ralph and your Blog! You are the best expat dog I know! Look forwRd yo throwing your ball for you soon when I am back...I hear you could be doing a road trip soon too! Love and hugs..keep your Blog up...it's making me do a speedy recovery!
08:19 AM June 27, 2015
Ralph puts some fabulous insights on his blog - his perceptive comments on life in Germany and the "joys" of travel are fantastic! :)