The Life and Times of Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy New Year 2018 1 year ago Advertisements
- Merry Month of May 1 year ago Woz out doing a bit of ball catchin at me new dog beach the other day and these rowdy lunatics turned up. Kite Surfing, me socks… ya just distracting me gullible Humans from chucking me ball so clear off the lot of ya!! Alright it was actually pretty cool. Wish I could have a go, … Continue...
- Life's A Beach 1 year ago Just a short little blog today. Me and me Humans found a new dog friendly beach near Point Walter on the Swan River in Perth. Very quiet and peaceful. Just right for chucking and catching balls. Oh and of course swimming. So I thought I’d share a few pickies… Shark! What shark? Me doing a …...
- A Border Collie Easter 2 years ago A slow week build up to Easter and school holidays. Only major thing in our lives was Curly-Human getting her wisdom teeth out. If they are so wise why do Humans have them removed? Looks painful and Curly sure doesn’t look too impressed with the whole deal. She certainly wouldn’t let us take...
- They Forgot Me Birthday! 2 years ago First thing this morning I was pestering me Humans for prezzies and birthday food… Nothin… It was like it was just any other day! I’m 5 years old now, 35 in ya human years…and it’s me Birthday today. Born in Ireland under dubious circumstances that I don’t remember and my Humans don’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The Life and Times of Ralph
11:38 AM June 24, 2015
Good on ya Ralph! As one of the few expat dogs with his own blog I'm sure there will be useful guidance for others mixed in with your unique humour on living in the world of the humans. Keep an eye on those German Hunds mate and take care.
11:38 AM June 26, 2015
I love the adventures of Ralph! I look forward to reading his blog and laughing at his adventures! His pictures are priceless as his expressions say so much !! What a lucky family to have such a lovely dog!!
11:41 AM June 26, 2015
Ralph if you humans throw lots of treats in your crate, get them to throw chocolate in too and I will join you! Love you Ralph and your Blog! You are the best expat dog I know! Look forwRd yo throwing your ball for you soon when I am back...I hear you could be doing a road trip soon too! Love and hugs..keep your Blog up...it's making me do a speedy recovery!
08:19 AM June 27, 2015
Ralph puts some fabulous insights on his blog - his perceptive comments on life in Germany and the "joys" of travel are fantastic! :)