The Life and Times of Ralph
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Working Mother 1 week ago Me and me Humans were down at our local dog beach a while back. While playing with mates… errr… I mean the ball… I overheard a touching story in a conversation between Boss-Human and another lady. One of the dogs pestering me it turns out is the son of a real working border collie unlike …...
- A Rock n Roll Dog 2 weeks ago Happy New Year! It may surprise you guys to learn that I am quite fond of music, in particular Rock music. One of me favs is “Who Let The Dogs Out“ by Baha Men, a bit of a cliché for us dogs I know but you gotta like such deeply meaningful lyrics as: Who let … Continue reading A Rock n...
- Last Christmas of a Decade 3 weeks ago It thows tennis balls so me lazy humans don’t have too! Have a great new decade! Take Care Everyone R
- The Mystery of the Missing Windows 3 weeks ago Someone stole the window! I told you guys something was happening. Ya shouldn’t have locked me out the back, this is what happens when the Border Collie is unable to protect the borders… [Human Editor] Ralph, don’t get your paws in a twist… these guys are repairing our ancient sash windows....
- The Duyfken 2 months ago Recently Grumpy-Human has been “getting healthy” on some new crusade of his. He has taken to dragging me along on these exercising treks. Now normally I’m up for a walk even two a day but come on, 6:30am! I’m not a morning dog! This morning’s walk took us to an area of Perth I’m not …...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on The Life and Times of Ralph
11:38 AM June 24, 2015
Good on ya Ralph! As one of the few expat dogs with his own blog I'm sure there will be useful guidance for others mixed in with your unique humour on living in the world of the humans. Keep an eye on those German Hunds mate and take care.
11:38 AM June 26, 2015
I love the adventures of Ralph! I look forward to reading his blog and laughing at his adventures! His pictures are priceless as his expressions say so much !! What a lucky family to have such a lovely dog!!
11:41 AM June 26, 2015
Ralph if you humans throw lots of treats in your crate, get them to throw chocolate in too and I will join you! Love you Ralph and your Blog! You are the best expat dog I know! Look forwRd yo throwing your ball for you soon when I am back...I hear you could be doing a road trip soon too! Love and hugs..keep your Blog up...it's making me do a speedy recovery!
08:19 AM June 27, 2015
Ralph puts some fabulous insights on his blog - his perceptive comments on life in Germany and the "joys" of travel are fantastic! :)