Postcards from the World - Expat life and travel
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hot air balloon flight over Cappadocia. An experience to remember. 4 weeks ago Hot air balloon flight is an amazing experience. This post will tell you all you need to know before booking your flight. The post Hot air balloon flight over Cappadocia. An experience to remember. appeared first on postcardsfromtheworld.com.
- Traveling to Qatar during Ramadan. What you need to know. 4 months ago All you need to know before traveling to Qatar during Ramadan The post Traveling to Qatar during Ramadan. What you need to know. appeared first on postcardsfromtheworld.com.
- A quick guide to museums in Qatar 5 months ago After my latest (and only till now) post about Qatar I have received quite a few messages from you saying that you have never considered or you had many doubts whether Qatar is worth visiting. I am glad I could dispel some of your hesitations regarding that matter. I know there is an opinion...
- Sunday Postcard: Michigan. 5 months ago Hello everyone, we have received a postcard today from Kaiti Fasburg from Michigan. This is what she said: I’m Kaiti, a photographer and blogger from Michigan who focuses on outdoor and adventure travel. I am sending you my photograph of the sun setting behind the Teton mountain range in...
- My first impressions of living in Qatar and a few ideas why you should put it on your travel list. 6 months ago A wave of unbearable heat kicked me in the face the moment I got off the plane. It has been a few months already since that moment and I managed to see and live a small part of the Qatari life. As you might have noticed, the last post I wrote was still in 2017.... The post My first impressions of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Postcards from the World - Expat life and travel has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!