Our Big Expat Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Otters 1 year ago I don’t tend to spend a lot of time around the Marina Bay area, but I’ve found myself there twice in the past weeks. Once, with the bike ride from my last entry, and this week with a new walking … Continue reading →
- Bike riding 1 year ago Early last year we moved house. We are now further away from Orchard Road, but right near the Missies’ school. Cheaper and more convenient. One of the things we were all excited about was being able to ride bikes, as … Continue reading →
- What's the weather like there? 1 year ago Every time my husband speaks to his parents they ask him ‘what’s the weather like there?’. And every weekend he gives the same one word response = HOT. Yesterday I went out in the car (which is air conditioned) to … Continue reading →
- Six Years and a Day 1 year ago Yesterday was May 14th, the six year anniversary of our relocation to Singapore. SIX YEARS. Which is double the amount of time we signed up for, but I think we always knew that we’d be gone from Australia for a … Continue reading →
- Thaipusam 2017 1 year ago Time is a funny concept. One day you’re experiencing your first Thaipusam festival, and in the blink of an eye you are at your sixth. Despite having insanely pressing work deadlines last week I made room to head to Thaipusam … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- The Top 10 Things To Do in Singapore When You Think You've Done It All! Expat Blog Awards 2013 The Top 10 Things to do in Singapore When You Think You’ve Done It AllA friend who has been here four months recently proclaimed that they had done and seen everything there was to see and do in Singapore already. It’s not an uncommon theme, and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Our Big Expat Adventure
21:30 PM November 24, 2012
Loved this since the beginning, good stuff kj.
13:16 PM December 03, 2012
Love KJ's observations, contrasts and truth telling. More of it!
13:29 PM December 03, 2012
I always love the posts that KJ writes. I can always relate!!