Home - Baguettes & Bicyclettes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Expat Imposter Syndrome 3 days ago Have you ever heard of Imposter Syndrome? You know, that feeling of inadequacy and self-doubt? Maybe you’ve even felt like a fraud because you can’t meet your own perfectionist standards. Despite having two Master’s degrees and a few years of teaching under my belt, I still sometimes feel...
- 1 Day in Mont Louis : The Pyrenean City of the Sun King 1 week ago In the Catalan Pyrenees of Southwestern France, you will find some of the most charming little villages filled with history. If you’re looking for a hidden gem in the South of France, try spending 1 day in Mont Louis. This 17th century fortified city was named after Louis XIV, the king of France...
- The Perfect Weekend in San Diego + 10 Bonus Ideas 3 weeks ago Perfect weather, sandy beaches, tasty Mexican food, and ocean breezes are all things that come to mind when I think of San Diego. This year, I didn’t get the chance to visit family out West, so I thought I would write a blog post about my last trip to reminisce! If you’re planning a trip […]
- Forts, Witches, and a Medieval Mountain Village: Day Trip to Villefranche-de-Conflent 2 months ago Nestled in the Catalan Pyrenees of Southwestern France, you can find the charming village of Villefranche-de-Conflent. Not only is this mountain town on the list of France’s Most beautiful Villages, it’s also a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Known for its fortifications, medieval streets, and...
- Pyrenees Adventure: Visiting Lac des Bouillouses from Font Romeu 2 months ago As a summer baby, I usually spend my birthday with family in New England. This year, I decided to skip international travel and stay in France due to the pandemic. To make the most of my birthday in France, I booked a weekend trip to the Pyrenees mountains. I thought a quick getaway in nature […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Home - Baguettes & Bicyclettes has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!