Latest Blog Posts »
- Waianae Dreams 3 weeks ago For my last week in Oahu, I booked a room in a hale in Waianae. When I mentioned this, several coteachers in Kaneohe warned me about Waianae, suggested I cancel and stay somewhere else, and told me to keep my … Continue reading →
- In Honolulu: Foster Botanical Gardens 1 month ago About a week into my Hawaii trip, I was feeling a little underwhelmed with Oahu. I guess I wasn’t expecting the levels of beach trash and homelessness, and I thought it was particularly jarring right next to the boutiques and … Continue reading →
- Leaving for Hawaii: The Islands At The End Of The World 2 months ago I read The Islands At The End of The World on the plane to Honolulu, along with Big Little Lies. I’d been reading a lot about Hawaii before my trip, and I’m always interested in post-apocalyptic stories, so I enjoyed … Continue reading →
- Done or Whatever 2 months ago Dear Megan, Congratulations! If you are receiving this email your degree was conferred by Lindenwood University on December 30th, 2018. To recognize this, you will receive one free issued-to-student official transcript to the address listed above. Your transcript will feature … Continue reading...
- Lucky Thirteen 3 months ago Molten Heart has the same optimism, risk, friendships and danger that I love in the TV season (and that sucked me into the Ninth Doctor, too). Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!