Latest Blog Posts »
- Accurate 5 days ago View this post on Instagram Damn, fortune cookie. A post shared by Meg (@simpsonsparadox) on Jun 22, 2019 at 4:54pm PDT The post Accurate appeared first on Simpson's Paradox.
- Biang Biang 2 months ago We ‘re adding a special expansion card to Takeout as an SDCC exclusive. (I can’t believe that’s an actual sentence I just typed.) I’ve been considering adding either Taiwanese pineapple cake or Xian pulled noodles, both really stylish, specific foods … Continue reading → The post Biang...
- After Game Of Thrones 2 months ago We had a dramatic Westeros death pool at my work for the last season of Game of Thrones, where we bet on who’d survive, and counted out each week to see who was ahead. I don’t watch the show, but … Continue reading → The post After Game Of Thrones appeared first on Simpson's Paradox.
- Dear Prudence 2 months ago I always listen to Dear Prudence on the subway. This week, I almost screamed when I heard Julian introduced as the guest! I shouldn’t have been so surprised, since there was already a reference to Julian’s podcast in a previous … Continue reading → The post Dear Prudence appeared first on...
- On Leaving Davis Square 2 months ago No more little branch library next to the subway stop, although that’s closed for renovations now, because nothing gold can stay. No more Thai takeout next to my front door, although the Thai restaurant has new owners, who've stopped selling cheap bowls of noodles and started selling fusion...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!