Latest Blog Posts »
- Lucky Thirteen 2 months ago Molten Heart has the same optimism, risk, friendships and danger that I love in the TV season (and that sucked me into the Ninth Doctor, too). Continue reading →
- Please Don't Say "Lyrical Prose" To Me Ever Again 1 month ago Just sold all my craft and crit textbooks to buy genre novels, so this is basically my graduation picture.
- Reflectly: Mindful Journaling App 3 months ago How you are feeling on a daily basis matters. Reflectly is a personal journal and diary driven by artificial intelligence to enable you to deal with negative thoughts, make positivity louder and to teach you about the science of … Continue reading →
- Restocking 3 months ago This time, they sold out because a customer bought several boxes to take on an overseas trip -- I think as small, portable gifts for their hosts. It's so lovely that my game about expat adventures is going to be part of someone else's travel adventure! Continue reading →
- I'm fine with women in power, just not this one specific woman currently in power - WaPo 2 months ago It’s not WOMEN IN POWER, it’s just, like, every woman who’s ever run for office, you know? What I want is not impossible! I want someone who is not tainted by polarizing choices in the past, but who also has … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!