Latest Blog Posts »
- Seasonally Appropriate Dumpsters 3 weeks ago I had a friend over the other day who hasn’t come over in a while, and he was having a little trouble finding my place. Our apartment is behind a restaurant, which is usually a good landmark for guests, but … Continue reading →
- The Question Mark (and Martian Ballerinas) 3 months ago This Ask Polly about writing a book is pretty much how I feel about releasing Takeout. Ok, yes, that day when a new coworker had already played my game, without me telling him about it, is still possibly the best … Continue reading →
- On Aging 2 months ago I generally think I’m healthy, energetic, excited about my hobbies. I’m just starting out in my work, sometimes I get the giggles, sometimes I plan what I want to do when I grow up. Being in my 30s is basically being … Continue reading →
- 白穷美 Reading List 4 months ago Yeah, so I requested all of the books Corinna Ko-Tung tells Kitty Pong to read (in China Rich Girlfriend) from the library.
- Boston to the Nth Power 4 months ago Bird Refuses To Back Down, As Somerville Seizes Electric Scooters This is probably the most Boston story I’ve read in a while, containing both local government steadfastly refusing to alleviate the problems of overburdened public transit, and entitled tech bros … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!