Latest Blog Posts »
- On Aging 6 days ago Me: I’m healthy, I’m energetic, I’m excited about my hobbies, I’m just sarting out in my work, sometimes I get the giggles, sometimes I plan what I want to do when I grow up. Being in my 30s is basically being … Continue reading →
- 白穷美 Reading List 2 months ago Yeah, so I requested all of the books Corinna Ko-Tung tells Kitty Pong to read (in China Rich Girlfriend) from the library.
- Boston to the Nth Power 2 months ago Bird Refuses To Back Down, As Somerville Seizes Electric Scooters This is probably the most Boston story I’ve read in a while, containing both local government steadfastly refusing to alleviate the problems of overburdened public transit, and entitled tech bros … Continue reading →
- Crazy Rich Asians 1 month ago I went to a screening of Crazy Rich Asians last night. It was so fun, so gorgeous, and although it was quite different from the books, it kept most of the beats and the reveals of the novel, in a … Continue reading →
- Not Finished, Just Done 2 months ago So, I have one more session before I can graduate — Did you think I was finished? ME TOO! Turns out my adviser was mistaken! Turns out I have one more class to take! You guys, I can’t describe how … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!