Latest Blog Posts »
- Mystery Communication 2 years ago When I came out of classes and saw a paper on my windshield, I expected it to be a nasty note telling me that I’d managed to park incorrectly because the left side of parking lot is closed on the … Continue reading →
- Wartime Farm, etc. 2 years ago I rarely watch TV. I know this sounds like I live in a cave or like a weird humblebrag (Oh, I don’t watch frivolous Netflix! I’m much too busy with my hours of regular exercise, making all-organic meals from scratch, … Continue reading →
- Games in Pandemic Life 2 years ago For the game version of all the wild things we’ve experienced in pandemic life, try the browser runner game 2020 Game. Well, it’s mostly a runner, but as the year gets stranger, there are more platformer challenges, more objects to … Continue reading →
- Troi, Obviously 2 years ago WorkBro just sent me this so I could answer the question and help him finish his crossword. On one hand, it reminds me of being back in the staffroom together between classes. But also, the mortifying ordeal of being known.
- Mix Tape, Revisited 2 years ago 10 years ago, I warned Harold what sharing an office with me would be like. Meg: I’m listening to all my bad music before you come work with me! Harold: Oh, that’s ok, I’m pretty laid back with music. Meg: … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simpson's Paradox has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!