Latest Blog Posts »
- Boogaloo down Broadway 3 weeks ago As I’m writing this, I hear that Bruce added The Ghost of Tom Joad to his Broadway show, in protest at the inhumane treatment at US Borders. This was the first set change for 146 shows and was warmly received by the audience. I look at my Twitter feed and learn that MSNBC newsreader Rachel […]
- London Calling 2 months ago Some business and a lot of pleasure took us back to ‘the smoke’ for a few days but it turns out we were missed at the Mount, as on our return our neighbours declared it was good to see us back! After just a few days in London, where we were insignificant specks in the […]
- Location, Location, Location! 2 months ago We’re back! After two and half years in the adult playground-cum-sandpit of Dubai we return to the motherland, free as birds. We could live anywhere in the UK we say. Yorkshire was a beautiful home for many years, but we fancy a change (and a kinder climate,‘cos after Dubai, we’re wimps)....
- Bye Dubai 11 months ago Our Dubai adventure is almost over and in the flurry of list-making, packing, repacking, administration and goodbyes, it’s time for a little reflection. In parts of the world which make it increasingly difficult for ‘non-natives’ to even visit – the UK is a prime example – it’s a...
- Georgia on my mind 1 year ago I doubt Georgia would have been on my holiday radar from the UK, but that was then and this is now. The world map looks different from Dubai and the cheap flight schedules put Tbilisi, Georgia’s capital, within easy reach. Georgia lies to the south of Russia, where Eastern Europe meets Asia and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Ruth Badley has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!