Latest Blog Posts »
- In the studio with Tony Fisher at BBC Radio Essex 2 weeks ago Tony Fisher likes to do his homework and always reads the book before inviting the author to the studio. I was bowled over by his detailed response to Where are the grown-ups? and how careful he was to avoid spoilers! Here’s the link to the book https://amzn.to/2tNvGBj
- In conversation with Jason Solomon, Radio London 2 months ago Film critic Jason Solomon was sitting in for Robert Elms on Wednesday 15 January. In between our chat about my family history and his, I wondered if he ever ran into director Danny Boyle? I reckon Danny could do a fine job of bringing Where are the grown-ups? to life on the big screen. Dream […]
- Radio London Jo Good Show 2 months ago Earlier this week I spoke to Jo Good at BBC Radio London about writing an autobiography. I was thrilled to learn that she had already read mine and wanted to chat further on air about the background to Where are the grown-ups? I was invited to the studio on 10 January to continue the conversation....
- A baker, a king and a slice of family history 3 months ago My paternal grandfather, Aaron Miller was a master baker and by 1920 he owned his own shop in London. People would travel across the city to buy the bread, cakes and pastries made daily on the premises at Millers, 43 High Street, Camden Town. The family had extensive living accommodation above...
- Dear Carol 6 months ago 10th September 2019 Just before dawn you floated into my dreams.The images were so vivid that when I opened my eyes it took a little while to adjust to the here and now, and the ordinary things that we do at the start of every day. Most of me was still back there, in the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Ruth Badley has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!