Latest Blog Posts »
- Dear Carol 1 week ago 10th September 2019 Just before dawn you floated into my dreams.The images were so vivid that when I opened my eyes it took a little while to adjust to the here and now, and the ordinary things that we do at the start of every day. Most of me was still back there, in the […]
- Author uncovers the truth behind her grandmother's death 2 months ago The impact of a hidden family tragedy ripples across three generations in Where are the Grown Ups? the new narrative memoir by Ruth Badley, available on Amazon and selected independent bookshops. Rose Dehaan, 25, a Jewish cigarette maker from London’s East End only had time to name her baby...
- A Song In My Heart But Not On The Page 7 months ago How come I know ALL the words? It’s a question I often ask myself when it comes to lyrics. I could entertain a crowd all night, if only I could sing, because my brain is a sponge when it comes to retaining and recalling the words to popular songs. Songs that take me right back […]
- Boogaloo Down Broadway 1 year ago As I’m writing this, I hear that Bruce added The Ghost of Tom Joad to his Broadway show, in protest at the inhumane treatment at US Borders. This was the first set change for 146 shows and was warmly received by the audience. I look at my Twitter feed and learn that MSNBC newsreader Rachel […]
- London Calling 1 year ago Some business and a lot of pleasure took us back to ‘the smoke’ for a few days but it turns out we were missed at the Mount, as on our return our neighbours declared it was good to see us back! After just a few days in London, where we were insignificant specks in the […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Ruth Badley has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!