Latest Blog Posts »
- NaNoWriMo 1 month ago Any of my readers who are also writers are probably familiar with NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month in which participants try to write a 50k novel in thirty days. Putting aside the fact that 50k is either a very … Continue reading →
- 40 things about me on my 40th 2 months ago In honor of my 40th birthday, here are 40 random things about me. This is stream of consciousness. 1-I’m actually really excited for my 40’s (minus perimenopause–that sounds like a bitch) because with each year I’ve stopped caring about what … Continue reading →
- The Roosevelt New Orleans (A Waldorf Astoria Property) 2 months ago Photo source–Trip Advisor If you like historic properties and luxury, I highly recommend the Roosevelt in New Orleans. It’s just off Canal on the opposite side from the French Quarter. That makes a place like Cafe Du Monde a ten … Continue reading →
- Cafe Du Monde (New Orleans) 2 months ago Like I said in my last post, we were traveling and then had the double whammy of Ravi and Rhi’s birthdays, so I needed a break from blogging. Our vacation was to celebrate my fortieth birthday a few weeks early … Continue reading →
- On Vacation 2 months ago Hey all. I’ll be back on 10/17 with a bunch of posts about our trip to New Orleans and Ravi and Rhi’s birthdays. But first I have to survive it all!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.