Latest Blog Posts »
- I don't miss haze 18 hours ago I was on Facebook on Monday and as I often do, I glanced at my timehop (the feature where you see what you’ve posted on that day years in the past). Three years ago the PSI was going up to … Continue reading →
- Bi Visibility 1 day ago So yesterday, Sunday the 23rd, was Bisexual Awareness Day. I identify more frequently as queer, as I feel like a big umbrella covers a multitude of identities. But I do also identify as bisexual, meaning I am attracted to men … Continue reading →
- Learning to Read 4 days ago One of the things you learn as an aspiring teacher in the US is that all of the research says that learning to read is a complex process and that the age that is “normal” to learn to read is … Continue reading →
- Laptop woes 6 days ago Last night, I finished up editing a story and then went to my bedroom. I went to plug in my laptop, only to find out I couldn’t. Something in the connection between the two is broken. I have been reduced … Continue reading →
- Elanor and Rhi 1 week ago If you’re wondering how Elanor and Rhi are doing, here are videos of them talking about books. Rhi wants to talk about Fly Guy vs The Flyswatter Elanor is talking about Dear Dumb Diary #1 Let’s Pretend this never happened.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Bostonians
07:15 AM November 02, 2012
I love Expat Bostonians. This blog is so helpful and extremely interesting. I am also an American expat in Singapore and I can really relate to much of what Crystal writes. Extremely well written. Since I discovered it a few months ago, like a good book I am having a hard time putting it down!
21:11 PM November 06, 2012
I love your blog. As a soon to be expat I have learnt so much from your experiences and I really feel that you've helped give me the courage to make my nervous steps towards an expat adventure.