Latest Blog Posts »
- A Sunday Morning in America, October 2018 1 year ago Fresh coffee and a cig on my parents’ porch. Marveling at the big sky, the mighty Atlantic, the salty autumn air. I can hear the Big Band music my dad’s playing in the bait shop behind the house, and organ music from the church on the corner. A burst of laughter from a house down […]
- Welp, this is highly personal: Travel vs Vacation 4 years ago This may come as a surprise to many of my tens of dear readers, but: I am alive and well and although I haven’t posted on here for over a year (SORRY MOM) I have been working super hard, which has kept me in pasta and wine, so it’s all good. But my big news […]
- How to Travel Like A Spy 5 years ago Last December, WikiLeaks did one of its notorious document dumps and revealed some information that frankly thrilled me. The WikiLeaks document release included two reports from the CIA whose titles sound like pitches for summer blockbusters: “CIA Assessment on Surviving Secondary Screening at...
- A New Year's Eve 5 years ago I went to NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. My curriculum involved a grueling schedule of “studio” classes, eight hours a day, three days a week, on Manhattan’s Theater Row. In between classes the various studio groups would gather in a kind of green room to eat or rehearse or whatever people...
- What It Feels Like To Explore A New Place: Favignana, Sicily 6 years ago Ed. Note: Hi! I’m reposting this while I’m getting ready for a massive post. Enjoy! I just realized that in my heated fervor surrounding an epic day trip to Levanzo last year, I forgot all about poor Favignana. It’s one of the three Egadi Islands accessible by boat from Trapani, Sicily (the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Miss Expatria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!