The Search for General Tso

  • 0
The Search for General Tso
We are on a 2 year adventure in Shanghai relocated from Manhattan.
Website Social:

Latest Blog Posts »

  • Being Home 8 years ago We've been back just shy of a week. I can sum up my feelings best by saying the feeling of being in our apartment, thought not fully settled but 97% unpacked in 2 days, is like getting into your favorite yoga pants. It's amazing and comfortable. Every time I walk in I feel like we are home. I'm...
  • Shangbye 8 years ago And just like that, 75% of us are waiting to depart Shanghai. The other 25% is due to arrive in 10 days. 580 kilograms packed on our air shipment, 5 suitcases, 2 strollers, 1 pack n play for the plane I pray for patience and know the flight will end, eventually. This is my 7th time flying with...
  • Bonsai, Bamboo and Bandas 8 years ago We returned from a whirlwind visit to Chengdu,  3 hour flight east of Shanghai.  We left Saturday night and returned to Shanghai Monday night.  We saw parks, playgrounds, temples, bonsai, bamboo and best all and the reason we went there PANDAS.  As the country's native animal and has be known...
  • It was the Best of Times.... 8 years ago As things are winding down here, or winding back up, our balls are up in the air. Managing tickets, packers, movers, apartment changes, saying goodbyes, last minute shopping, traveling, etc.  I am reminding myself it will all work out and it will all come together. That is how I think I can...
  • A Bar Mitzvah, a Wedding and a Bris 8 years ago An exciting week in Shanghai and it's not even Friday yet! The Shanghai Jewish Center hosted a Bar Mitzvah Sunday, a wedding Tuesday night and a bris Wednesday evening.  What could be better?While I did not attend the bar mitzvah I am sure they were as exciting as the wedding and the bris.The... Featured Expat Blog Badge:

Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:

Website Reviews » The Search for General Tso has no reviews just yet

Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!

Leave some love for this blog:

Do you think this blog has what it takes to be listed at the top of Expats in China Blogs?
Please note: only positive or constructive comments will be published. Unnecessary, negative comments won't be published.
  • Facebook
  • Follow us on Twitter
  • RSS feed
  • Facebook

3270 Expat Blogs By Destination

Submit your blog for inclusion!

Recently Added Blogs

Blog posts just in!

  • A Life Away (14 July)
  • Crafty Dutch Girl (27 June)
  • Discovering Mexico (02 November)
  • Leanne Meyer (18 August)
  • Japan Everyday (31 December)
  • A Singapore Mummy Blog (13 October)
  • Laidback Hikers - Swiss Hiking Adventures (10 October)
  • Olivia (30 September)
  • THE DESI BUTTERFLY - Blog - Musings of a Desi away from home... (17 September)
  • Life In Riga (26 August)