OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Quick Guide to the Best Things to do in beautiful Fuertaventura 11 hours ago I have long yearned to come to Fuerteventura, one of the lesser known and quieter Canary Islands. Imagine a volcanic island surrounded by warm, turquoise waters, where empty ribbons of road stretch from one white sand beach to the other one, and were free running goats roam the sun-baked...
- A short guide to beautiful Dinan town in Nortwestern France 1 week ago For the past year, we’ve been working on our travel blog rewriting stories, deciding what’s going to stay and what’s got to go. After a long period of silence, where we stayed up into the night and worked our butts off working on brand new design and reasoned over the font-size, we are back...
- Discovering the best of beautiful Zürich and Lucerne in 48 hours 2 weeks ago Travel fills me with such accomplishment, few other pursuits do. Just the thought of it energises and excites me to the point where ‘I want to travel’ becomes ‘I have to travel’. My reason for roaming the Big Beautiful World is quiet simple-it’s the best way to celebrate life! On top of...
- A Short Guide To the best things to see and Do in Brussels 3 weeks ago Did you know that Belgium appears to be the brightest country in the world, when viewed from space, due to the nearly 100% illumination of its highways and roads? I didn’t read it in a travel magazine or online article but heard in on Top Gear program Valters was watching shortly before our trip....
- Best travel quotes to inspire your next voyage around the world 4 weeks ago When you scroll through Our Crossings travel blog you’ll see for yourself that some of the blog posts are pretty much straightforward mini-guides and that some of them stand out a little bit more and are way too long. The genuine reason behind the extended ones; instead of writing been there...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
20:29 PM December 14, 2015
In my opinion Aiva and Valters are top bloggers. High quality photos. Excellent writing skills. I am always enjoying OUR CROSSINGS every Monday posts. I am hoping it is just a great start for something much bigger in future. All the best guys!!! X
20:42 PM December 14, 2015
First stop for travel planning :)
13:34 PM December 15, 2015
So much love for this blog! It's warm, informative, descriptive and inspiring. A must read for those thinking of traveling around Ireland.
20:14 PM December 15, 2015
Great people, great stories!
22:32 PM December 18, 2015
Love love love reading this couples exploits.Particularly love their travels to Sligo,I am originally from there and they instill in me a renewed interest/appreciation of the area.Their beautiful photos and quotes make me desire to travel to all their chosen destinations.Please continue with your travels guys!!!