OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Portugal Roadtrip; The Best Places You Should Visit Right Now 5 days ago It’s no secret we love to travel. Travel provides absolutely everything we crave out of our lives – endless adventure, love, excitement, happiness, connection and purpose. Travel helps us to focus our attention on beautiful and mighty things that surround us and travel taught us to cherish...
- A beginner's guide to Edinburgh: the best attractions in the city 1 week ago Just over forty minutes by plane from Dublin is a place I try to see once a year and have always considered my second home. I never tried to conceal the fact that somewhere between living there, moving back to Ireland and revisiting Edinburgh city over the last 12 years, it slowly grew on me. I...
- Useful travel resources to help you start planning exciting adventures 2 weeks ago Behind the scenes of every photo you see on social media, be it hiking the Stairway to Heaven in Hawaii or driving the Great Ocean Road in Australia, are lots and lots of hours spent planning and preparing. As dull as it may sound, properly sorting out flights, visas, passports, accommodation,...
- The Most Epic Family Road Trip Ever-Exploring Beautiful Brittany, France 3 weeks ago Nearby beach, usually swarmed by sunbathers and swell seekers, was uncommonly vacant. From a distance, it appeared as if she was resting in between undisturbed moments, so pure, so thoughtful and thus untouchable. The bright sun was high up in the sky, yet the sudden ocean breeze could steal the...
- How To Spend An Epic Day in Grippingly Attractive Banff town, Canada 2 months ago Canada conquered our hearts, minds and souls right away, in fact, she did not even have to try hard. We are admittedly drawn to places where nature has the upper hand and where wilderness is gratifyingly unmatched to anything we have witnessed before. Seeing the Canadian Rockies rise out of Earth...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
20:29 PM December 14, 2015
In my opinion Aiva and Valters are top bloggers. High quality photos. Excellent writing skills. I am always enjoying OUR CROSSINGS every Monday posts. I am hoping it is just a great start for something much bigger in future. All the best guys!!! X
20:42 PM December 14, 2015
First stop for travel planning :)
13:34 PM December 15, 2015
So much love for this blog! It's warm, informative, descriptive and inspiring. A must read for those thinking of traveling around Ireland.
20:14 PM December 15, 2015
Great people, great stories!
22:32 PM December 18, 2015
Love love love reading this couples exploits.Particularly love their travels to Sligo,I am originally from there and they instill in me a renewed interest/appreciation of the area.Their beautiful photos and quotes make me desire to travel to all their chosen destinations.Please continue with your travels guys!!!