OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Useful Tips For Visiting Unique Essaouira, Morocco For The First Time 3 days ago If you share our love for travel, we invite you to dive into yet another exciting journey where you can meet new people, try fresh foods and have a memorable time. I can’t explain the whole experience of the sensory overload we had a chance to undergo in Essaouira. At least not yet. But I know...
- Your Ultimate Guide To The Beautiful Wicklow National Park 1 week ago Getting out into the wild and being surrounded by birds, trees and all living things is the best remedy for body and soul. It’s our sanctuary and happy place all in one. We believe that every wild and beautiful place we visit lets us experience living in the moment, mould us into who we are [...]
- 10+ things to know when visiting Marrakech For The First Time 2 weeks ago Travel provides absolutely everything we crave out of our lives – endless adventures, excitement, happiness, and purpose. It helps us focus on beautiful and mighty things that surround us, and it keeps us a few feet off the ground. Our journey to Morroco was fuelled by enthusiasm, curiosity and a...
- The Dolomites: Your guide to visiting beautiful Val Gardena Valley 3 weeks ago My profound romance with mountains started well before I actually had a chance to climb one and it was well before I had a chance to see one with my own eyes. Just like with travelling and surfing, it was through the pages of beautifully written mountain books and hair tingling adventure stories...
- How To Spend A Brilliant Weekend In Beautiful Killarney, Ireland 2 months ago Upon our arrival, Glenbeigh village greeted us with bright blue sky and warm sunshine. Good weather makes a massive difference for travelling around Ireland, particularly in early spring, so we literary jumped from joy and rushed straight to nearby Rossbeigh beach. The ocean is the closest thing to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on OUR CROSSINGS travel blog
20:29 PM December 14, 2015
In my opinion Aiva and Valters are top bloggers. High quality photos. Excellent writing skills. I am always enjoying OUR CROSSINGS every Monday posts. I am hoping it is just a great start for something much bigger in future. All the best guys!!! X
20:42 PM December 14, 2015
First stop for travel planning :)
13:34 PM December 15, 2015
So much love for this blog! It's warm, informative, descriptive and inspiring. A must read for those thinking of traveling around Ireland.
20:14 PM December 15, 2015
Great people, great stories!
22:32 PM December 18, 2015
Love love love reading this couples exploits.Particularly love their travels to Sligo,I am originally from there and they instill in me a renewed interest/appreciation of the area.Their beautiful photos and quotes make me desire to travel to all their chosen destinations.Please continue with your travels guys!!!