Blonde Across the Pond
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where to Eat Near Leicester Square 4 months ago Let’s face it, Leicester Square is a tough area when it comes to restaurants. Filled with chains and grab and go spots, it can be tricky to find a good place to eat before seeing… The post Where to Eat Near Leicester Square appeared first on Blonde Across the Pond.
- Brigade Bar & Kitchen 5 months ago One of the more difficult aspects of living in London is the sheer volume of homelessness. Coming out of the station in the morning, walking to lunch and sightseeing – it’s inevitable and really heartbreaking… The post Brigade Bar & Kitchen appeared first on Blonde Across the Pond.
- 5 Reasons to Try CBeautyDifferently's Cannabalm Oil 9 months ago When my friend recommended that I start taking CBD oil to help with my anxiety, I was a bit sceptical at first and not sure if I wanted to take the plunge to try it.… The post 5 Reasons to Try CBeautyDifferently’s Cannabalm Oil appeared first on Blonde Across the Pond.
- London Restaurants I've Been to Lately Camera-Free 9 months ago My really good friend Emily (check out her blog, Curious London, it’s awesome) wrote a blog post about all the restaurants she has been to recently where she hasn’t photographed her food for the sole… The post London Restaurants I’ve Been to Lately Camera-Free appeared first on Blonde...
- Tipping Etiquette in London and the UK 9 months ago Whenever Ciaran and I are travelling to new places, we always learn ahead of time what the etiquette is in terms of tipping. In the USA, it’s customary to tip almost everyone but in London… The post Tipping Etiquette in London and the UK appeared first on Blonde Across the Pond.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Blonde Across the Pond has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!