Call me Katie
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shop Small: ethically handmade, eco-friendly lingerie from ColieCo 3 months ago Today's small brand spotlight is on ColieCo, producer of ethically handmade, eco-friendly lingerie & swimwear. Trading on Etsy, shop owner Nicole also allows for custom orders made to your measurements made in her studio in Portugal. Continue reading →
- Shop small: Somerville London 3 months ago This outfit is a new favourite, featuring the first clothing (non-underwear) item I've purchased as new since October: a luxurious pure silk blouse that can be handwashed, is designed and made in England, with an ethical supply chain to back it up. Continue reading →
- Shop the Wardrobe: re-wearing a white pleat skirt and blue wrap top 3 months ago Now that I've been in full swing talking about eco friendly and ethical shopping swaps, I wanted to share a post featuring one of my favourite ways to support the environment in fashion: shopping my wardrobe for new ways to wear what I already own. This may sound obvious, but in the online fashion...
- Shop Small: ethical socks by MAiK London 3 months ago Spotlight on MAiK London, featuring more ethical and sustainable socks than you'll typically find on the high street. With super patterns to boot, too. Continue reading →
- Shop Small: new glasses from Cubitts 4 months ago I've worn prescription lenses on / off since I was 12, and with a new prescription to fill I wanted glasses that best fit my price range, sustainability and ethical production efforts, and style aesthetics. Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Call me Katie has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!