France, Food, Scooters and More
Latest Blog Posts »
- SAN SEBASTIAN/DONOSTIA, SPAIN: A FOODIE VACATION (TRIGGER WARNING: FOOD PORN) 3 months ago The desire to travel in Europe during our active retirement years partly drove our decision to live here in the south of France. Mystery Vacations are a novel way that we have devised to fulfill that desire. Each year, I choose a place to go, make all of the arrangements, and only tell Cathey what...
- STUPID STUFF IS BACK, SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2019: BEETLES, STONERS, GRETA, AND STATUES 3 months ago Beetle Painted on a Bus. That's all. Just that. Shakespeare, Dumas, Steven King, Quentin Tarantino, and George Carlin are just a few famous wordsmiths who smithed words while stoned on cannabis. And here I am with just a glass of rosé in my hand. No wonder only three people are reading this.Greta...
- LEAVING THE USA, Part 3: House Hunting 3 months ago
- PENTANGLE TO REDDING TO STRAY CATS TO GILMOUR (ONE OF MY LEAST FAVORITE SHOWS): IRA'S BLEND 162 4 months ago
- LEAVING THE UNITED STATES, PART 2: CHOOSING A DESTINATION 4 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » France, Food, Scooters and More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!