France, Food, Scooters and More
Latest Blog Posts »
- OSTERIA DELL'ARCO, ALBA, ITALY: WHITE TRUFFLE FESTIVAL RESTAURANT REVIEW 1 day ago Truffles, like wine, create an almost cult-like atmosphere when their devotees gather.The connoisseurs of both truffles and wine converse in specific and mystical languages. They may wear badges and ritual clothing. They take that which is common out of the realm of the ordinary, elevating it to...
- PELOSI, OCASIO-CORTEZ, GENERATIONAL DIFFERENCES, AND SOCIAL MEDIA 5 days ago First of all, some housekeeping...This post will be rather lengthy and rather dry. There will be no pictures of food and very few, if any, zingy one-liners. So settle in. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em. You'll be here for a few minutes.Secondly, I will provide no citations. This is not my doctoral thesis....
- CHRISTMAS MARKET NARBONNE 2018 1 week ago The afternoon was clear and warm for late December between Christmas and New Year. The crowds were a bit thin, to be expected in the twixt holiday lull. But the little huts were all open and the proprietors were happy to be of service. Enjoy the pics.Why not?
- FROM BRITISH FOLK TO CELTIC ROCK: JANUARY 2019 1 week ago
- BROWNS AND TANS (AND A HORSE): A FEW PICS OF WINTER IN THE VINES 2018 2 weeks ago In the summer, the landscape is a symphony of greens. Every shade imaginable. In winter, browns and tans preside. Here are just a few pictures taken on my walk this morning to illustrate the point. And yes, I do bring apples with me for the horses and the donkeys and the Shetland ponies.Is that the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » France, Food, Scooters and More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!