France, Food, Scooters and More
Latest Blog Posts »
- TO PRESERVE HISTORY, GERMANS ERECT STATUE OF HITLER IN MUNICH 1 month ago No, calm down. That hasn't happened and it ain't gonna happen.I'm the first one to agree that comparisons of modern political figures to Hitler are often overblown and without merit. But putting that aside, can you just imagine the outrage if such were to come to pass, Germans celebrating Hitler...
- TURN ON, TUNE IN, TURN IT UP: GUITAR HEROES - #7 3 months ago ...and Walsh and Duane Allman and Dicky Betts and Bonamassa and...
- WALK AMONG THE POPPIES - MAY, 2020 3 months ago The poppies explode in the fields outside of Quarante about every two or three years. Mostly appearing in fields of grain, suddenly we become aware that this will be a poppy year. Drives to the market or to visit friends, or just rambles through the country, reveal fields decorated with...
- BUTTONED DOWN ROCK AND ROLL OLDIES - #6 3 months ago
- TURN IT UP - HARD ROCK FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT: #5 3 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » France, Food, Scooters and More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!