France, Food, Scooters and More
Latest Blog Posts »
- LA TABLE DE MEL, THEZAN-LES-BEZIERS: RESTAURANT REVIEW 17 hours ago Not everyone visits restaurants regularly. Not everyone enjoys driving to get to a meal or the drive to get home after a meal. Not everyone enjoys eating in public. And not everyone is willing (or able) to pay for someone else to do the cooking. But many of us don't mind the drive, don't mind...
- MEET THE MEAT, TOULOUSE: RESTAURANT REVIEW 1 week ago You heard me. Meet the Meat. That's not a translation. That's its name. Meet the Meat.Regular visitors to my blog are aware that I'm not enamored of French beef. The typical bavette or faux filet that appears on many menus as steak/frites is to this American's taste the equivalent of game meat, not...
- BLENDING JAMES TAYLOR, BONNIE RAITT, BOBBY DARIN, DICK DALE, AND MORE: IRA'S BLEND 134 2 weeks ago
- LA LIGUE CONTRE LE CANCER, CAPESTANG, 11 AUGUST: CONCERT PREVIEW 2 weeks ago Last fall, we attended a performance by a Sufi choir and a Whirling Dervish in the seaside village of Meze. Last month, a quartet entertained us with a capella Corsican sacred and folk music in a church in the neighboring village of Ouveillan. In between, we've enjoyed jazz, classical, and world...
- BLENDING POP, ROCK, WORLD, AND JAZZ: IRA'S BLEND 133 3 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » France, Food, Scooters and More has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!