My expat's life blog in Ghana, Africa
Latest Blog Posts »
- Aburi and Hillbury 3 years ago If you are fed up with crowded and polluted Accra city center, if you feel like breathing better and cooler not too far from the town, I really advise you to go to Aburi. After… More
- 2 weeks holidays in France 3 years ago Being in France for two weeks Time has come to have 2 weeks easter holidays in France ! Save the date : Marseille, Bordeaux, St Palais-sur-Mer and Paris ! By plane, train, taxi or buses ,… More
- Madina Market near Accra 3 years ago Let’s go in Madina market Madina is a market located outside Accra , about 30 mn drive. Like Makola market in the center of Accra, you will find many colorful product as vegetable and fruits,… More
- Christmas in Axim and Nzuelezo 3 years ago My first Christmas under 35 ° ! When you live as an expat and espacially far from Francee, like in Ghana, you can not always choose your holidays at the good period, and as soon… More
- Volunteering in orphenage 3 years ago Since I was asked if I could tell more about how to be a volunteer, how to choose a reliable association, I decided to create a dedicated part with several point to help you for volunteering in… More
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on My expat's life blog in Ghana, Africa
09:28 AM March 12, 2016
Perfect for a first expatriation in Ghana. Everything is complete with photos which is nice also. Not boring one! I will follow this blog expatbyisa, and share it for sure.
09:26 AM March 21, 2016
Great blog . Thanks expatbyisa for sharing good tips and photos of Ghana.
09:47 AM March 30, 2016
Very nice blog and photos are great