Latest Blog Posts »
- Singapore Food Staples: Rojak 5 days ago “You must try rojak before you leave Singapore” some crazy person said to me at some point. So with my days dwindling down on the red dot I wandered many a hawker centre and decreed that if I saw it I would eat it. I saw it. I tried to eat it. The venue was […]
- Flight Review: Finnair | Economy Class | Dublin - Helsinki | A319 1 month ago I can see the future. I can see myself flying this route quite a few times in the next few years. The Departure Dublin Airport is a secret shame of mine being Irish. It’s just not the best airport in the world. Or Ireland. Far from it. Terminal 2 has tried to up DUB’s game […]
- Singapore Food Staples: Ban Mian 1 month ago After purchasing a rather long strip light bulb in Home DIY, I was hungry. LCD light bulb I’ll have you know. And I would need to replace the ancient starter that my old strip bulb had. The salesperson had faith in me to do so. Alone. I didn’t. Anyway, I needed some sustenance before...
- Singapore Food Staples: Chicken Rice 1 month ago THE national dish of Singapore. Probably. Capital “the”. Just in case you thought I was being liberal with the shift key. “Chicken rice, really!?” I hear you scoff and mumble around your KFC. Listen up. It’s good. Better than finger lickin’. Trust me. You can get chicken rice...
- Singapore Food Staples: Laksa 1 month ago Forgive me for being biased but I believe Asian food has the most willingness to surprise, scare, delight, and excite the weary eater. One of the most low key foods you can have in Singapore is laksa. I mean low key in a way that it’s a nice gate-way to the world of Singaporean/Asian dishes. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Surprising Horizons has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!