Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- Changing Light 2 weeks ago Exploring how the changing light (and tide) affects the same view
- Pineapples on top 1 month ago A sign of great hospitality and luxury
- Floral memories 2 months ago This time last year it was Easter and so we were in São Brás de Alportel enjoying the splendour of Festa das Tochas Floridas.
- Rambling in the Algarvian hills 2 months ago PR8 is one of the most popular walks in the new year for seeing the almond blossom, however out of season is just as lovely
- Top Fruit 2 months ago One of the oldest cultivated trees in the world, and they are to be found throughout the Mediterranean basin
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.