Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- A stroll in the Barrocal 5 days ago A short but splendid stroll with our friends
- Carnival memories in Moncarapacho 1 week ago We didn't notice the cloudy skies thanks to thousands of paper flowers and some kisses!
- A glorious walk in the 'Serra do Caldeirão' 1 week ago Fabulous views, wonderful flora and if you are lucky a paddle too!
- Tradicional e Português, o Carnaval de São Brás de Alportel 2 weeks ago Revelry, creativity, satire and so much fun!
- Carnival in Portugal: 'Life lasts for two days, carnival lasts for three!' 2 weeks ago Expect fun, music, dancing and insults!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.