Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- A tale of a tail 14 hours ago and the cunning plan of the Black-tailed Godwits in Portugal
- Beware the hairy caterpillars! 3 days ago We are approaching that time of year again
- Packing sardines 6 days ago I wonder if any of them played 'sardines' as children?!
- An afternoon of Algarvian traditions 1 week ago Music, great food and sunshine - what more could you ask for?!
- O Dia de Reis 1 week ago Celebrating the day of the kings
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.