Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- River explorations in the east Algarve 1 month ago Discovering secret places and glorious hikes
- A hiking adventure in Funchal 2 months ago The first half is fun to explore, and a fabulous way to get a feel for levada walking
- Romanticising Rural Life 2 months ago Much of the countryside remains untarnished by human activity, which is great for the environment but there are big buts . . .
- An abundance of yellow 2 months ago This post is specially written for Jude who has fallen in love with yellow this month, and is encouraging us all to look for it too.
- Memories of Madeira 2 months ago This is not an island for those who love beach holidays as there are very few places you can get close to the ocean
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.