Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- A stroll through Tavira 4 days ago Tavira, the best place to see wonderful hipped roofs, known locally as the ‘Telhados de Quatro Águas’.
- Nightingales beside the Rio Séqua 1 week ago It might be common in Portugal in late spring and early summer, but that doesn't make it easy to find!
- It's been a while 2 months ago Over the forthcoming months I plan to occasionally share memories of our travels
- Largo de São Domingos from above 5 months ago Now a square for foodies, this was once the scene of political upheaval
- Where the Douro flows into the Atlantic 6 months ago A wonderful place for a walk beside the seaside
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.