Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- The carnivorous shrikes 4 months ago and a challenge for you the reader!
- Portrait of an Egret 4 months ago I suspect it was hunting grasshoppers or maybe even mice.
- Alfarroba; Portugal's black gold 4 months ago A 'relic of cultivation' or a something splendid to cherish?
- The oldest country in Europe 6 months ago The phrase 'oldest country' seems to mean a country which still exists today with the original boundaries
- River explorations in the east Algarve 8 months ago Discovering secret places and glorious hikes
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.