Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- The martins, swallows and swifts are settled in, so it is time for us to move on. 2 weeks ago But before we go can I identifying the hirundines?!
- There were eagles, partridges and pigs! 4 weeks ago If you have been following my blog a while then you know I cannot resist photographing the Iberian pigs.
- The Alcáçova of Mértola 2 months ago A fascinating peep at early Christian and Muslim art and architecture.
- Griffon Vultures prefer the east Iberian Peninsula 1 month ago So we have been extraordinarily fortunate to see them twice in the Baixo Guadiana.
- A magnificent hike in the Lower Guadiana 2 months ago A fabulous walking area for those who love panoramic views and want to get away from it all
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.