Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- A stroll around São Brás de Alportel 3 days ago A lovely town in the east Algarve, nestling between the 'mountains' and the ocean
- Olhão, the home of Good Boy! 1 week ago Jorge Ferreira's 7 year old face is still on the tin
- A spotlight on waders 2 weeks ago A wader tale and some #JanuaryLight squares!
- Feliz Ano Novo! 3 weeks ago Festivities continue until 6th January
- A wonderful Portuguese Christmas tradition 1 month ago If you are lucky enough to be in Portugal, make sure you visit a Presépio
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.