Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- Discovering Vila Nova de Gaia 1 month ago A memorable day - full of surprises and delights
- Perching in the Ria Formosa 1 month ago It's a rather wonderful place to rest a while
- The hills are alive with cistaceae 2 months ago And so are the coastal areas and many gardens!
- Down by the river 2 months ago The Romans called it the river of ducks!
- Unexpected finds on the first floor 3 months ago A traditional way of life depicted through wood engravings
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.