Delights of the Algarve
Latest Blog Posts »
- A return to the Odeleite & Foupana 1 day ago There's always something new to discover
- Haunting magnificence 4 days ago Isn't what I expected in the middle of a large roundabout!
- First there was one, then it became a runcible! 1 week ago Evening strolls in the saltpans
- The story of Arraial Ferreira Neto 1 week ago A rather unusual Algarvian fishing village
- A palace fit for an English Queen 2 weeks ago Sunday afternoon adventures in Lisboa
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Delights of the Algarve
21:51 PM April 02, 2016
Delights of the Algarve has brought to life the beauty and the joys of exploring the western Algarve. Becky B's inspiring thoughts and her photo-journalism do what no tourist guide can: truly make us (my wife and I) feel at home in, and blessed to have chosen Olhao, (with all its natural beauty and history) as our home away from home. Becky may not know it, but her blog is not just about discovering the many wonders of the Algarve, it has also served as a guide on how to enjoy life as an expat more fully.