Wawas in Peru
Latest Blog Posts »
- Need Help with US Taxes? Taxes for Expats can help. 4 days ago Taxes are stressful but we have to do them as US citizens living abroad. Taxes for Expats provides great service and took excellent care of my 2019 taxes. The post Need Help with US Taxes? Taxes for Expats can help. appeared first on Wawas in Peru.
- Pandemic Poetry 5 days ago I do not have a title for this poem but it captures my feelings pretty well and I had one of the best Friday nights I have had in a while writing it. Am I grateful for creative outlets. The post Pandemic Poetry appeared first on Wawas in Peru.
- Back to Online School 1 week ago I am Back to Online School but it is something I am incredibly grateful for. We are prepping for the start of a new school year in Peru. The post Back to Online School appeared first on Wawas in Peru.
- Peru's 2nd Wave of COVID-19 2 months ago We are in a second wave and it is not pretty. Let's hope this lockdown helps. The post Peru’s 2nd Wave of COVID-19 appeared first on Wawas in Peru.
- Getting the most out of Summer Vacation 2021 3 months ago Summer Vacation 2021 is here and we are making the most of it. Things are still crazy but we will continue to learn and grow and get outside. The post Getting the most out of Summer Vacation 2021 appeared first on Wawas in Peru.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wawas in Peru has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!