Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read
Latest Blog Posts »
- Camp NaNo 2018 | Diary | Week 2 5 days ago Two writing sessions in a week, but bigger ones that I used to do. I even broke twice my own word record! Meaning I’ve written no less than 1,919 words this week, more than the last.
- Camp NaNo 2018 | Diary | Week 1 1 week ago I think I could have done more, obviously, but it has been a pretty great first week. I mean, look at these numbers! I wrote 1,416 words in a week, more than I did in a month last June… It’s still a win for me.
- Finding time to write isn't that easy 4 weeks ago 'How do you find time to write your novel' is one of the most common questions asked. But what if the problem was located elsewhere?
- I'll do it tomorrow 3 months ago April is usually a hard month for my productivity. It’s the time when I realise 25% of the year has passed. I then take a look back at what I’ve done and… I don’t like what I see.
- How to get the most out of the London Book Fair? 4 months ago The London Book Fair is taking place from the 10th to the 12th April 2018 in Olympia London, near Hammersmith. Having a schedule is the biggest advice I can possibly give you. The event is huge, and it will be hard to think clearly of what to do once on the spot.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!