Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read
Latest Blog Posts »
- On Growing Up 1 week ago At five years old, I had endless paths laid ahead of me. At fourteen years old, the possibilities started to shrink. But what is growing up?
- Should you start podcasting in 2019? 1 month ago Is it truly a good idea to kick off a podcast as an author? I am sharing some of the insights I have gained along the way.
- A Year in Reading - 2018 2 months ago I present you my top readings of 2018. Those books made me laugh, cry, think and learn some interesting things along the way. I hope it will inspire you to read some more.
- Why Is Book Cover Design Important? 3 months ago A book cover is a marketing tool. It’s actually the first marketing tool you should care about. Read more about what is great cover design.
- Arthur's Seat: looking for Camelot 4 months ago Camelot. If people have dreamt of it, written about it, sung about it, it is natural that a writer like me went on an adventure to find its location. Arthur’s Seat, in Edinburgh, Scotland, is one of the potential places where, according to the legend, King Arthur had built the famous castle.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!