Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read
Latest Blog Posts »
- On learning a language 2 months ago Learning a language as a second one is difficult. People say French is hard, but believe me when I say English is as difficult to learn.
- Camp NaNo 2018 | Diary | Week 3 3 months ago I haven’t written at all this week, this challenge is going in the wrong path. I would need a miracle to win Camp NaNoWriMo.
- Camp NaNo 2018 | Diary | Week 2 4 months ago Two writing sessions in a week, but bigger ones that I used to do. I even broke twice my own word record! Meaning I’ve written no less than 1,919 words this week, more than the last.
- Camp NaNo 2018 | Diary | Week 1 3 months ago I think I could have done more, obviously, but it has been a pretty great first week. I mean, look at these numbers! I wrote 1,416 words in a week, more than I did in a month last June… It’s still a win for me.
- Finding time to write isn't that easy 4 months ago 'How do you find time to write your novel' is one of the most common questions asked. But what if the problem was located elsewhere?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!