Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read
Latest Blog Posts »
- Why Is Book Cover Design Important? 1 day ago A book cover is a marketing tool. It’s actually the first marketing tool you should care about. Read more about what is great cover design.
- Arthur's Seat: looking for Camelot 3 weeks ago Camelot. If people have dreamt of it, written about it, sung about it, it is natural that a writer like me went on an adventure to find its location. Arthur’s Seat, in Edinburgh, Scotland, is one of the potential places where, according to the legend, King Arthur had built the famous castle.
- Interview with Author Dianna Gunn 3 weeks ago Dianna Gunn has wanted to be a writer since she was eight years old. Today, she's self-publishing her second book, Moonshadow's Guardian, and talks about her journey.
- On learning a language 4 months ago Learning a language as a second one is difficult. People say French is hard, but believe me when I say English is as difficult to learn.
- Camp NaNo 2018 | Diary | Week 3 5 months ago I haven’t written at all this week, this challenge is going in the wrong path. I would need a miracle to win Camp NaNoWriMo.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Estelle Van de Velde - Explore and Read has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!