Neofili's blog - A Greek expat on the loose!
Latest Blog Posts »
- What living in America taught me about racism 4 days ago It has been a very sad few days here in America. But unfortunately it is not something new. The violent and unfair killing of more African- Americans has made this inflamed wound to finally burst. How much more can people stand? How much more can we all be blind, ignorance, and avoiding this huge...
- How life as an Expat can prepare you for difficult times, like Covid19 1 week ago Let's be honest, nobody was prepared for what we are living globally the last few months. Not even the most wild mastermind would have thought such an extreme plot for a Hollywood movie. Although to be honest scientists had predict it... This Covid-19 or better invisible terrorist, that have...
- Is "Finding Happiness" the next new trend? 2 weeks ago If we could only wake up one day and say "I am happy! I am really happy!" How possible this is? How easy is to switch mindset? How easy is to stop unhappy noises in your head and around you? How easy is to stop accusing other factors, people or situations for your own un-happiness? You will have...
- My interview at Expatfinder 3 weeks ago Couple years ago I had the opportunity to share my experience as an Expat of 18 years now, to one of the most experience sites about Xpats, the Expatfinder. Here Is following my interview that very kindly was hosted on their site. Please share with me your expat experiences, by leaving a message in...
- My Greek Summer: Chania - Crete 4 months ago "You are not alone or limited, you have your nice memories from people and places, to go back anytime you like so to help you keeping going." That is exactly the sense that we are getting from the social media, in our current situation, where social distancing is the only way and the lack of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Neofili's blog - A Greek expat on the loose!
18:20 PM July 12, 2016
Colourful, inspiring, informative and fun!
18:34 PM July 12, 2016
Neofili has a very down to earth approach to everyday issues without boring you or giving you a major headache by the Time you finish reading her comments.She seems that she doesn't need to copy or introduce flashy words and context to get your attention.It's all about keeping it simple.Hope she keeps it that way.
22:19 PM July 12, 2016
I love this blog! Every post is so fun and interesting. I can't wait for the next one.
22:31 PM July 12, 2016
I do not know what it takes to be listed at the top but I know that Neofili has blended into the Dutch way of living and she definitely has a lot to share as a Greek expat on the loose! ;)
07:24 AM July 13, 2016
I love it!
11:48 AM July 13, 2016
13:01 PM July 13, 2016
My 5 stars blogger
14:51 PM July 14, 2016
Very interesting posts! keep going Neofili!!