Living in Fuerteventura
Latest Blog Posts »
- What Things Do I and Don't I Miss About The UK 3 weeks ago This is a rough transcript of my video about things I miss about the UK. You can watch the video or read the article – aren’t I kind giving you a choice! I’m going to talk about the things I… The post What Things Do I and Don’t I Miss About The UK appeared first on JP in Fuerteventura.
- Caleta De Fuste in 1987 - 30 years ago! 5 months ago I was going through some old VHS home videos and came across footage of a holiday in Caleta De Fuste in 1987. I had recently got my old VHS-DVD player working so I decided to download the video and put… The post Caleta De Fuste in 1987 – 30 years ago! appeared first on JP in Fuerteventura.
- The West Coast of Fuerteventura - beautiful, rugged, and spectacular 6 months ago While the east coast has some beautiful beaches, the west coast of Fuerteventura has the most spectacular and rugged coastline, as well as some of the best beaches in Fuerteventura. The Atlantic waves have obviously been battering the west coast… The post The West Coast of Fuerteventura –...
- Where to eat in Fuerteventura - Casa de la Naturaleza in Vega de Rio Palmas 7 months ago This week we had to choose where to eat in Fuerteventura that was somewhere in the middle of the island. That was because friends of ours were here on holiday in Fuerteventura, staying in the south of the island in… The post Where to eat in Fuerteventura – Casa de la Naturaleza in Vega de Rio...
- What is Caleta de Fuste like? | Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura 7 months ago In this video I show the main areas of Caleta de Fuste, including the marina, the beaches, shops, restaurants, bars, some of the hotels and the golf courses. I also talk a bit about what Costa Caleta was like in… The post What is Caleta de Fuste like? | Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura appeared...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living in Fuerteventura has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!