Living in Fuerteventura
Latest Blog Posts »
- Fuerteventura Airport - Complete Guide 3 weeks ago Fuerteventura airport (IATA Code FUE) is a really nice airport in my opinion, and I have been to quite a few airports in my life. Fuerteventura airport is modern and large enough so that there is always somewhere to sit and wait for your flight, even during busy periods. Fuerteventura Airport has...
- Fuerteventura Weather - a Resident's Guide (not an App) 6 months ago In my opinion the weather in Fuerteventura makes the climate one of the best in the world, not that I have visited everywhere to compare of course but I am well quite travelled. The Fuerteventura weather is not normally one of extremes. In summer it is rarely very hot, as it can be in southern […]
- Come back tourists, all is forgiven. Fuerteventura is empty. 11 months ago The restrictions imposed my governments around the world on travel is having a big impact in Fuerteventura, and the Canary Islands in general. Fuerteventura relies heavily on the tourist trade to provide employment for the residents of the island. The hotels and other tourist related businesses...
- Canary Islands Covid-19 travel insurance guaranteed 1 year ago NEW CANARIAN COVID-19 TRAVEL INSURANCE At last some good Fuerteventura news and some good covid-19 news. The Canary Island government have taken out a travel insurance policy with AXA insurance which will cover all visitors to the Canary Islands, including Fuerteventura, should you become positive...
- Can you drink the tap water in Fuerteventura? 1 year ago If you are coming to Fuerteventura on holiday then asking can you drink the tap water in Fuerteventura is not an unreasonable question. You can drink the tap water in Fuerteventura as it is safe, however, it does have quite a high amount of chlorine in it so it doesn’t taste too good. It is […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living in Fuerteventura has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!