And Then There Were 2
Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring Basel with kids 11 months ago See what we got up to and would recommend if you ever find yourself in Basel, Switzerland.
- XPark Jr: Baby it's a jungle out there. 1 year ago The monkeys have reached soft play expert level status. They have mastered cinema etiquette. They are borderline professional global travellers. They complain about wet feet and have no clue how to make a wooden raft. It’s actually incredibly embarrassing because the one thing I swore would not...
- 1148 Days later... 2 years ago 318 days into our expat journey I wrote my third ever blog post reflecting on life as a stay at home mom. Almost 2 years later, I again find myself in a reflective mood (I'm sure it has happened a couple of other times in between). This time as the realization dawns on me that we may well be moving...
- Win an Inkcrate from JAFInk 2 years ago Celebrate the month of (self)-love by winning an Ink Crate book and creativity box!
- An educational afternoon at Wild Flight Dubai. 2 years ago Who says Dubai is all about shopping malls and soft play areas? We explore Wild Flight Dubai and take a stroll through the newly revamped Heritage Village in Old Dubai.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » And Then There Were 2 has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!