Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Days in Isan 2 months ago
- A Wedding, a Wat and a Pizza 3 months ago We recently spent five days laying 6,000 bricks to expand the paths in our tropical garden so it was nice to do something very different for a day that didn’t involved bricks and concrete. We received an invitation from Richard, an American blog reader, a little while back to attend his wedding,...
- A Day in Udon Thani and Surrounds 2 months ago We had a day in and around Udon Thani, our nearest large city, to lodge my 90 day report at Immigration. Does that sound boring? Well it might be unless you dip into some of the available attractions that make an administrative chore the basis of a fun day on the road. If scenic is […]
- The End of Buddhist Lent (Awk Phansa) 2 months ago Awk Phansa marks the end of the three-month Buddhist Lent period and the traditional end of the rainy season. The final day of the Buddhist Lent period falls on the full-moon day of the eleventh lunar moon and is known in most parts of Thailand as Awk Phansa, although there are some regional...
- Esan Village Life - Edition 18 3 months ago A couple of very minor changes to this regular posting of everyday stories about life in a small Esan rural village, in the northeast of Thailand. Firstly I have changed the title again and it will now be Esan Village Life. The previous title was Living in Isaan (17 editions) and the original...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tony Eastmead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!