Latest Blog Posts »
- Esan Village Life - Edition 18 2 days ago A couple of very minor changes to this regular posting of everyday stories about life in a small Esan rural village, in the northeast of Thailand. Firstly I have changed the title again and it will now be Esan Village Life. The previous title was Living in Isaan (17 editions) and the original...
- Thailand Tips & Tricks 1 week ago I can remember the hours I spent online before I came to Thailand, reading up on everything I could find that would make me more informed and less open to being ripped off or doing something silly. Unfortunately most of the advice forums are tourist orientated (understandably) and geared towards...
- The Best Comments Made 2 weeks ago I have a loyal band of readers who take the effort to leave comments on this blog in response to my posts of life in Thailand. These are quite often not just a ‘good post’ comment, but a contribution in themselves. I have several virtual friends who provide me with as much enjoyment reading...
- Should I Learn to Speak Thai? 2 weeks ago The photo above is of Gaun with my brother on the eve of our wedding in early 2014. You don’t need to speak Thai or English to see that she is dishing out some advice with enthusiasm
- Transferring Money to Thailand 2 weeks ago This is a very brief one-topic post but I thought it was worth adding as it relates to a discussion one often reads about. I will repeat a recent post I made to my Facebook page rather than rewrite the same thing and here it is: One of the regular topics that pops up on […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Tony Eastmead has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!