- Home » Expat Blogs » France » Paris » Petite Anglaise
Catherine Sanderson dreamed about living in Paris from the moment her very first French lesson began at the age of eleven. Paris has been her home since 1995. She has 2 books published.
Latest Blog Posts »
- postscript 9 years ago My name is Catherine Sanderson. Petite Anglaise was my online pseudonym from 2004 until 2009. For the first two years, I blogged anonymously about my life in France and parenting a bilingual child. Occasionally an anecdote would feature my (also anonymous) workplace, as scenery, if you will. It was...
- Jack 13 years ago Jack was finally born at 41 weeks and 4 days on Monday 2 November, on the night of the full moon. His birth was spookily similar to Tadpole’s. I found myself in the same salle d’accouchement at the Maternité des Lilas where my daughter had been born six years earlier and, like his big sister,...
- over and out? 13 years ago I got an email from a reader the other day enquiring after my well-being and suddenly realised I hadn’t blogged in over a month. The truth of the matter is that I’m fine – indeed, we all are – but the inclination to blog, which has been on the wane for some time, seems to […]
- quickie 13 years ago In honour of official ‘French Kissing’ publication day, I just wanted to answer a lot of the queries I’ve been receiving on facebook and by email about the novel’s availability abroad. As things currently stand, I only have a Doubleday Canada release date – March 2010. The Penguin UK...
- impatience 13 years ago I’m fed up of being pregnant. ‘I honestly feel like time has slowed to a crawl,’ I moan to The Boy as I toss and turn, trying to find a comfortable position in bed. ‘I swear, this has been the longest seven months of my entire life…’ ‘Not long to wait now,’ he replies, doing […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Petite Anglaise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!