Latest Blog Posts »
- postscript 7 years ago My name is Catherine Sanderson. Petite Anglaise was my online pseudonym from 2004 until 2009. For the first two years, I blogged anonymously about my life in France and parenting a bilingual child. Occasionally an anecdote would feature my (also anonymous) workplace, as scenery, if you will. It was...
- Jack 11 years ago Jack was finally born at 41 weeks and 4 days on Monday 2 November, on the night of the full moon. His birth was spookily similar to Tadpole’s. I found myself in the same salle d’accouchement at the Maternité des Lilas where my daughter had been born six years earlier and, like his big sister,...
- over and out? 11 years ago I got an email from a reader the other day enquiring after my well-being and suddenly realised I hadn’t blogged in over a month. The truth of the matter is that I’m fine – indeed, we all are – but the inclination to blog, which has been on the wane for some time, seems to […]
- quickie 11 years ago In honour of official ‘French Kissing’ publication day, I just wanted to answer a lot of the queries I’ve been receiving on facebook and by email about the novel’s availability abroad. As things currently stand, I only have a Doubleday Canada release date – March 2010. The Penguin UK...
- impatience 11 years ago I’m fed up of being pregnant. ‘I honestly feel like time has slowed to a crawl,’ I moan to The Boy as I toss and turn, trying to find a comfortable position in bed. ‘I swear, this has been the longest seven months of my entire life…’ ‘Not long to wait now,’ he replies, doing […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Petite Anglaise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!