La Brutta Figura
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snobby and Uninformed: 'Aperol Spritz is Not a Good Drink' 5 months ago The New York Times recently published the attention-grabbing article ‘Aperol Spritz is not a good drink’. Unfortunately, author Peppler’s attempt to demonstrate some kind of elevation of taste only succeeds… The post Snobby and Uninformed: ‘Aperol Spritz is Not a Good Drink’ appeared...
- Scintillating Vegetables: A Letter to the New York Times 7 months ago I have lost track of the number of articles I have read professing to reveal the secrets to finding good, cheap food in Venice, in other words ‘eating like a… The post Scintillating Vegetables: A Letter to the New York Times appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- The Abbey of Pomposa and Its Apocalyptic Frecoes 8 months ago Lions on horseback, 7-headed monsters, and fearsome representations of Hell cover the entire interior of the Abbey of Pomposa, near Ferrara. The Abbey dates from the 6th/7th century and is… The post The Abbey of Pomposa and Its Apocalyptic Frecoes appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- 5 of the Best Design Bars in Bologna 9 months ago Bologna is a vibrant city with a thriving student population, left-wing leaning, and an excellent food scene. It has also proved to be a fertile ground for new businesses, particularly… The post 5 of the Best Design Bars in Bologna appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Discovering Palermo with Residenza Wagner 11 months ago For a rather rainy ponte, I spend five days exploring the city of Palermo. It was technically a ‘work trip’, as I was doing research for a set of articles.… The post Discovering Palermo with Residenza Wagner appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on La Brutta Figura
21:41 PM October 13, 2016
Excellent, informative blog crammed with useful tips that you wouldn't find in a guidebook!!