La Brutta Figura
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5 of the Best Design Bars in Bologna 2 weeks ago Bologna is a vibrant city with a thriving student population, left-wing leaning, and an excellent food scene. It has also proved to be a fertile ground for new businesses, particularly… The post 5 of the Best Design Bars in Bologna appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Discovering Palermo with Residenza Wagner 3 months ago For a rather rainy ponte, I spend five days exploring the city of Palermo. It was technically a ‘work trip’, as I was doing research for a set of articles.… The post Discovering Palermo with Residenza Wagner appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- A Food Tour of Ferrara: From Pumpkin to Pampapato 5 months ago Ferrara lies in the region of Emilia-Romagna, one of the foodie hubs of Italy. The region can lay claim to parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar, Parma ham, tortellini, and ragù, all… The post A Food Tour of Ferrara: From Pumpkin to Pampapato appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Tips to Navigate Venice Like a Local 6 months ago Venice is a sight everyone should see at least once in their life. Gondolas weave through a maze of canals, while the dappled reflection of sunlight highlights ornate Renaissance footbridges.… The post Tips to Navigate Venice Like a Local appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
- Popes, Bernini, and the Best Porchetta in Ariccia 6 months ago While studying art history at university I discovered a love of the Baroque master Bernini, and shortly after moving to Italy I discovered a love of porchetta (slow roasted pork… The post Popes, Bernini, and the Best Porchetta in Ariccia appeared first on La Brutta Figura.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on La Brutta Figura
21:41 PM October 13, 2016
Excellent, informative blog crammed with useful tips that you wouldn't find in a guidebook!!