Girl Gone Gallic
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Parisian Street Art Movement 13 hours ago Paris embraces Street Art Otherwise known in French as the “Murs d’Expressions”, Parisian Street Art has revolutionized the art scene in Paris. Throughout the city, on street corners and down alleys, street art abounds. Street art, an artistic urban expression that used to involve sneaking...
- Silent Sunday... One Photo... No words (1/13/19) 2 days ago Read more The post Silent Sunday… One Photo… No words (1/13/19) appeared first on Girl Gone Gallic.
- Bonne Année 2019! 2 weeks ago Happy New Year! -Girl Gone Gallic Read more The post Bonne Année 2019! appeared first on Girl Gone Gallic.
- Silent Sunday... One Photo... No words (12/30/18) 2 weeks ago Read more The post Silent Sunday… One Photo… No words (12/30/18) appeared first on Girl Gone Gallic.
- A Parisian Holiday Season 3 weeks ago Paris undergoes a brilliant transformation during the holidays… It is one of my very favorite times to visit Paris. There’s never a better time than during the holidays for Paris to live up it’s name “The City of Lights”. Explore Paris’ monuments as they are dressed in decorative...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Girl Gone Gallic has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!