Cowbells and Chocolate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Taking a Sabbatical Leave 1 month ago Hi everyone, I’m glad you dropped by to see what’s new here. Well, the truth is, not much because I’m taking a ‘creative break’! A kind of sabbatical leave, if you will. I haven’t run out of things to talk… The post Taking a Sabbatical Leave appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
- The Multinational Employee Has... Stereotypes and Cliché 3 months ago Ben worked for an American company on a telephone project in Switzerland a couple of years ago. He found the work and the people extremely interesting. For a little entertainment someone hung a description of the qualities a multinational employee… The post The Multinational Employee Has…...
- Whose Pronunciation is Correct? 3 months ago Sometimes it tickles me when I hear the Swiss pronunciation of words that I thought were American. Often the words mean the same in both languages and just sound funny. Other times they can mean something completely different. Different Pronunciation Different Meanings… The post Whose...
- Taking Courses in Switzerland 3 months ago The Swiss love learning so they take lots and lots of courses. Quite often the company pays for their courses which makes it even nicer. Keeping up to date on company time. After awhile it turns to habit, so even… The post Taking Courses in Switzerland appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
- The Swiss Post, their Services and Mailboxes 3 months ago Times are tough for companies state owned or not; they must run efficiently. The Swiss post is a public company owned by the Swiss Confederation. Even as Switzerland’s second largest employer they are tightening their belts and streamlining processes to… The post The Swiss Post, their Services...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cowbells and Chocolate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!