Cowbells and Chocolate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Idioms About Cats and Mice in German 1 week ago With this post, I think I’ve pretty much covered idioms using mammals. Although I’m sure I could find more if I looked. I started with horses, then went on safari, covering lions, bears, elephants and monkeys. My next idiom post… The post Idioms About Cats and Mice in German appeared first...
- Psychic, Prognosticating Animals 3 weeks ago February 2nd is Groundhog day which is a weather forecast done by a psychic, prognosticating groundhog. This might seem a bit strange, but lo and behold, it’s not as strange as you might think. Psychic animals are relatively abundant. Groundhog… The post Psychic, Prognosticating Animals...
- Idioms about Dogs in German 1 month ago Dogs are a very common animal. There are a large number of idioms and sayings dealing with dogs. Some are the same in both English and German, others are only found in the German language. Vor die Hunde gehen. Direct… The post Idioms about Dogs in German appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
- New Year's Resolution 1 month ago Happy New Year, everyone! I’m always amazed and thankful when I^ve made it through a year to meet and greet a new one. As Oprah Winfrey said, ‘Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it… The post New Year’s Resolution appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
- I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas 2 months ago Like most everyone, I’m getting older. Sheesh, I have lived in Switzerland longer than I haven’t. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Yet, some American things, like my Christmas memories are still very special to me. The song… The post I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas appeared...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cowbells and Chocolate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!