Cowbells and Chocolate
Latest Blog Posts »
- Apples are Everywhere 1 week ago When I think of apples I think of cool days in October and bobbing for apples on Halloween. But that is only the beginning. Apples are such an important part of life they are omnipresent. Think about it. How many… The post Apples are Everywhere appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
- Swiss Horticulture and Gardening 3 weeks ago I was never very big on gardening. Of course, I lived in the middle of Berne for 26 years. There wasn’t really any room to do anything with plants, except maybe houseplants. Now that we live in the ‘country’ there… The post Swiss Horticulture and Gardening appeared first on Cowbells and...
- The Little Child Eater Fountain in Berne 2 months ago The ‘Kindlifresser’ or Little Child Eater fountain in Berne is a real attention-getter. Really, how often do you see statues of ogres eating children? Berne has more than 100 fountains, 11 of which are sculpted allegorical figures made almost 500… The post The Little Child Eater Fountain in...
- Genealogy, Looking for Your Roots 2 months ago When the genealogy bug bites, it usually bites hard. I guess it’s an age old thing to try and find out where you come from. If your last name is Weber, Smith, Jones, Miller or even Armstrong, well, good luck.… The post Genealogy, Looking for Your Roots appeared first on Cowbells and Chocolate.
- Punctuation Matters - Commas and Periods 3 months ago German uses more commas than English. Okay, I don’t know that for a fact, but it makes sense to me. When I correct things my husband writes in English I usually throw out more commas than I put in. Punctuation… The post Punctuation Matters – Commas and Periods appeared first on Cowbells and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Cowbells and Chocolate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!