Travels and Tomes: One Expat's Amblings and Ramblings
Latest Blog Posts »
- Untitled (Washington, DC ... 2017) 6 months ago It might be more appropriate to call this “multi-titled,” rather than “untitled.” In my mind, it’s a toss up between “On Thin Ice” and “The Beginning of the Thaw.” Either title could describe both the photo and the general tenor of D.C. at the moment, but I’m not sure which...
- Washington, DC . . . 1974 6 months ago Kodachrome memory of a first trip to Washington, DC. August, 1974. (That’s me on the left, and that’s the adoring entourage who used to follow me everywhere.) We’re standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, which looks out to the reflecting pool and the Washington Monument in the...
- Brooklyn Bridge, New York 9 months ago View from the bridge walk
- Nibbling at the Edges of Eclipse Day: The Moon Bites Back 11 months ago Everyone is talking about today’s solar eclipse. It’ll draw its dark line diagonally across the US today, but the inky darkness will bleed out across most of the country– even those of us who aren’t in the line of total eclipse. It’s been the big story for days now, leading a news...
- Single Gull in the City 11 months ago Navy Pier, Chicago, June 2017
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Travels and Tomes: One Expat's Amblings and Ramblings has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!