Tea Time in Wonderland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Doughnut Time's Decorating Home Kits 2 days ago Today was a sweet, sweet day. All thanks to my friend Nadia who sent me Doughnut Time’s DIY kit to add a sparkle to this lockdown. How to describe the fragrance –… The post Doughnut Time’s Decorating Home Kits appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- DIY: make your own paper plant 1 month ago Did you, like me, rethink your whole decoration during this lockdown? Tidied everything, made your living room a place to cocoon and relax in? In my mind was this perfect… The post DIY: make your own paper plant appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- Dreaming of the Czech Republic 1 month ago Look what we received! Visit Czech Republic & The Original Budweiser Budvar have teamed up to give away 500 ‘isolation care packages’ containing free Budvar beer to those that have had their trips… The post Dreaming of the Czech Republic appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- Foraging in April 2 months ago Walking in the nearby forest this spring, I occasionally see bluebells. White ones too. I shared a picture in my Instastories (@chocoralie) asking how they are called – white… The post Foraging in April appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- Posties are modern heroes too 2 months ago Not all superheroes wear a cape, as we (re)discover during this lockdown. And while we clap, for NHS workers every Thursday, there are many more we are incredibly thankful… The post Posties are modern heroes too appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Tea Time in Wonderland
12:05 PM February 14, 2014
I love this blog, really great for finding things out about London. I am just planning my next trip and looking how much Mamma Mia London tickets are