Tea Time in Wonderland
Latest Blog Posts »
- The arrival of spring 1 week ago A touch of decadence, enjoyed by the window, open. The handful of daffodils picked earlier, brushed by gentle rays of… The post The arrival of spring appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- The window treatment: let's talk about blinds 1 week ago It struck me on my last journey abroad, staying in the sweetest boutique hotels and Airbnbs. Gone were the draped… The post The window treatment: let’s talk about blinds appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- But first, coffee. 2 weeks ago Coffee. My kind of liquid courage. And canelés. A treat from my home region, Bordeaux. Caramelised, crunchy on the outside.… The post But first, coffee. appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- Of love and street art 3 weeks ago Street art, like love, can be fleeting. Glimpsed when driving, commuting by train, just a flash of colours, stopping our… The post Of love and street art appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
- Slow life 3 weeks ago Admiring dried up blooms along my walk yesterday. Chilly, icy cold wind. Beautiful palettes of browns, greys, wintery colours. And… The post Slow life appeared first on Tea Time in Wonderland.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Tea Time in Wonderland
12:05 PM February 14, 2014
I love this blog, really great for finding things out about London. I am just planning my next trip and looking how much Mamma Mia London tickets are