Rachel's Rantings in Rio
Latest Blog Posts »
- Online Casinos offers exciting experience to players 7 months ago Many people have considered playing at online casinos as a form of gambling. While there are many benefits to playing at online casinos, there are also some risks involved. That’s why most gamblers advise against playing at online casinos without fully understanding the risks and the benefits...
- Tips to Play Online Casino Games - Master these Techniques 7 months ago Before you can play your favorite online game, it is important to understand the basics. Before you can start playing, it is important to read the rules. Online casinos may have rules that make it difficult to play. To win the jackpot or to get money, it is important that you follow the The post...
- Sweepstakes - All You Need To Know About Them 7 months ago Sweepstakes are events in which people are interested in participating for winning high-value prizes and rewards. There are different sections of the contests to know about the products and services. The companies will also get a tracking system with the sweepstakes so that the customers can...
- Tips on How to Play at Online Casinos - Enjoy Gambling the Smart Way 7 months ago Playing at online casinos is a great experience for many players. It allows players from all over the world to connect and play at any time. Moreover, they get to play at affordable prices. You can also save your time and money with the help of these casinos. However, not The post Tips on How to...
- Starting A Small Business Involves Many Steps- Look Here! 7 months ago Are you thinking of starting your own business? If yes, then it is important for the entrepreneur to know that there are many things that they have to consider before setting out the venture. First thing, is to create the business’s logo, slogan, and also theme. It is important to The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Brazil Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Brazil!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Rachel's Rantings in Rio
20:52 PM October 17, 2012
Rachel's blog already won the Internations "Best Expat Blog Brazil" award, so there shouldn't be any doubt about the quality of her rantings. Once you start reading, you quickly get drawn in and find yourself clicking from one post to another, having a hard time to get out. What I find so special about Rachel's blog is that she says what she has to say, in the most direct way possible, without the frills... take it or leave it... And no subject is left undiscussed. Anything that may occur in daily life is there, the good and the bad. Life in Rio de Janeiro is far from perfect, and reading "Rachel's Rantings" is very educational indeed, if you don't mind the occasional slip of the tongue :) Way to go Rachel.
08:50 AM November 05, 2012
If you're blogging in Brazil then you'll almost certainly be aware of Rachel and her rants! Fun, varied and often raising some really interesting talking points, this is one of the blogs that I keep going back to.
14:59 PM December 17, 2012
love the humor
17:25 PM December 17, 2012
Fun and perceptive...always strikes just the right tone. Rachel doesn't just describe life in Rio, she takes us into her own life. Not to be missed.