Bibsey - life after birth in Andalucía
Latest Blog Posts »
- Now that she is five, nearly six 3 years ago … nearly six actually. Now that she is five she is at school from 9am until 4pm everyday. She has had her first solo playdate in the pueblo with a boy from school. She tells me that they fight “but not hitting”. OK, great. They mostly play Barbies. Many more playdates have followed. I started...
- Glamp Lamp 4 years ago Looks gorgeous, right? Butter wouldn’t melt? Wrong. She has just handed me the biggest bogie ever to have graced this house, wearing exactly this expression. Stay alert, people. And beware 5 year olds bearing gifts. This photo was taken on a late-night pee mission during a recent glamping trip in...
- Stop me if it gets too racy 5 years ago We have a little joke in our house. I say to Mr B “Stop me if this is getting too racy for you” and that’s funny (yes, it is) because I will in actual fact have been wittering on about something so mundane I will have almost talked myself into a trance. And Mr B, ... [Read more...]
- 10 habits of the highly normal and moderately happy 5 years ago Oh my f*cking goodness (can’t say God, ‘cos ‘my Mum reads my blog’)! If I see another post in my bloody timeline advising me of the ‘habits’ of people who are apparently excelling on every level in life that you could think of, and then some that they just made up, I might have to ......
- Day of the gecko 5 years ago There are some days in Spain when you just know that the critters are out in force. On these days you need to watch your step, keep your eyes peeled and always check the overhead and under loo seat situation before settling yourself for a moment. There is only one thing worse than finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Bibsey - life after birth in Andalucía
11:48 AM November 03, 2012
I just love this blog! The funniest but sometimes sad, piece of writing I have the pleasure of reading, and you don´t have to be a mum or dad to enjoy it! If this blog doesn´t deserve an award then I´ll eat my proverbial hat!
13:12 PM November 05, 2012
Bibsey is the funniest blogger in Spain - it's official. But she's not one to shout about it, so do I'll do the job for her: READ THIS BLOG! Especially, although not only, if you have small children. It will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, though don't read it while drinking tea, as you'll spit it out laughing, as I frequently do. Go Bibsey!
09:05 AM November 06, 2012
I never fail to read a Bibsey post - she shines every time - funny, heartfelt, eloquent and brimming with intelligence! My favourite expat blogger.
09:52 AM November 15, 2012
A witty, intelligent, heartfelt and beautiful blog.
21:35 PM November 18, 2012
I just love reading the blog every week. Beautifully written with great feeling - and lots of humour - does deserve an award!!!
00:27 AM November 20, 2012
A great blog my a Mum who really enjoys all the best about outdoor fun with the kids and makes Southern Spain look wonderful.