- Home » Expat Blogs » Kuwait » Expat Panda
Expat Panda is a space for all sorts of stories, sometimes about adventure or chaotic mishaps, but often they are really just musings about a crazy South African teacher, living in Kuwait and trying to love life as much as possible.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Growing up in a western society being brown- but not brown ENOUGH 4 years ago For as long as I can remember I always knew I was of Indian descent. It’s important to note that I knew this before I learnt that I was South African. My family’s bloodline can be clearly traced all the way back to 4 generations ago when my ancestors arrived from India to work on [...]
- Expat Panda's step by step guide to start teaching abroad 4 years ago The decision to move abroad to teach is not only a massive one but can be quite confusing. I get a lot of requests asking me, “where do I start?” in the whole process of finding a job. Well the good news is that, you start RIGHT HERE. Preparation You will need the following items [...]
- Dating after divorce: Panda's do's & don'ts 4 years ago People always complain that dating is hard. Dating when you’re in your twenties, dating when you’re in college, dating when you’re a single mum… and I don’t disagree- dating is difficult when you consider all the fear factors involved. These may include getting hurt, trust issues from a...
- Preparing yourself for teaching in the Middle East: The questions you NEED to ask! 4 years ago While the process from interviewing for a job at a school in the Middle East to the time you fly into your new country can seem very quick if you’re moving for the first time, there are a few less glamorous things you should know. This is NOT a post to encourage or discourage you [...]
- Beyond Dubai: How to spend a day in Sharjah 4 years ago Sharjah has a bad reputation. Its known as the conservative, religious and aloof older brother in the family of the emirates. People in Dubai look at me strangely when I mention that I would like to explore Sharjah (people who live in Dubai believe that no other emirate is worth exploring for some...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat Panda has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!