Jill's Urban Food Crawls
Latest Blog Posts »
- Floating Through a Fairy Tale: A Wine Cruise on the Vltava River in Prague 1 week ago The Vltava river became magical as the sun went down. We had escaped the crowded streets and cruised along the river at a leisurely pace. We sipped on Czech wines and took in the historical sights along the riverbanks. A Wine Boat cruise was the ideal way to […]
- Valencia's Beer - Turia Märzen 3 weeks ago When in Spain, we like to drink Spanish beer. To keep things even more local, we like to drink Valencian beer in Valencia. Nowadays, we can find any number of locally brewed craft beers such as Tyris, La Socarrada, or Antiga Artesana. But long before that, Turia Märzen […]
- Cochinillo: How to Find This Porky Goodness in Valencia or Even in Your Own Kitchen 2 months ago Cochinillo…crispy brown skin revealing juicy succulent meat underneath. Sometimes it’s dressed up with a fancy sauce; sometimes it’s seasoned with nothing but salt and the smoke of the fire. Either way, few things are more satisfying than the porky goodness of perfectly cooked cochinillo...
- More of Our Articles on GPSmyCity and a Subscription Giveaway 2 months ago The summer travel season is here, which means that all of Valencia is either heading to the beach for the sun or north for cooler temperatures. Everyone seems to be going somewhere! The city center may have emptied of locals, but it’s filling with visitors from all over […]
- Dénia, Spain: Food Crawling in a City of Gastronomy 3 months ago The seaside town of Dénia sits on a piece of Spain’s Costa Blanca jutting out into the Mediterranean Sea just over 100 km south of Valencia. It may be a charming beach resort, but perhaps the best reason to visit Dénia is for the food. The tagline on Dénia’s tourism […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Jill's Urban Food Crawls
05:02 AM June 26, 2017
Great writing, and the photos of the food make my mouth water. I can't wait to try these restaurants in Valencia!