Jill's Urban Food Crawls
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tuétano—In Mexico, Bone Marrow Is Not Just a Luxury Food. 1 week ago What is tuétano? Tuétano is Spanish for bone marrow, nutritious and delicious roasted and scooped into tacos. Here is where to eat it in San Miguel de Allende Mexico.
- Vinícola Toyan...the Beginning to Winery Tours Near San Miguel de Allende 3 weeks ago Vinícola Toyan was our first stop along the Guanajuato Wine Route in Central Mexico. The winery tour and wine tasting in an underground cave made for a memorable food and wine experience just 10 minutes outside of San Miguel de Allende.
- Finding Blue Crab in San Miguel de Allende isn't hard. It's soft and delicious! 1 month ago Soft shell crab is one of those foods that always reminds me of summer. Fortunately, soft shell crab is easy to find in the restaurants of San Miguel de Allende Mexico.
- Jills Urban Food Crawls is now Julia Eats! 1 month ago Julia Eats? That’s right, I am changing the name of the blog. When Jill’s Urban Food Crawls began, it was all about using self-guided food crawls as a way to tour a new city, learning about local culture along the way. Like most everything, the blog has evolved […]
- Wine Tasting on the Scottsdale Wine Trail 2 months ago Yeh, I was surprised too. I have to say that when we were planning our trip to Arizona and looking for interesting ways to spend our time, wine tasting was not something that we expected to find. Before our return to Mexico, we were visiting good friends in […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Jill's Urban Food Crawls
05:02 AM June 26, 2017
Great writing, and the photos of the food make my mouth water. I can't wait to try these restaurants in Valencia!