Jill's Urban Food Crawls
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hasta La Vista, Valencia! 3 days ago At the end of our summer in Prague we headed back to Valencia, this time to say Goodbye. We loved our time in Spain and can’t imagine we could have chosen a more beautiful city than Valencia. Our time there was never meant to be longterm, but a […]
- Restaurants in Prague, Part 2: More Experiences Beyond the Traditional 2 weeks ago We had so many great meals during our summer in Prague, that it was hard to narrow them down to a short list of favorites. So, we split them into two blog posts. In our last post, Restaurants in Prague, Part 1 we shared some of our best […]
- Restaurants in Prague, Part 1: Unique Experiences Beyond the Traditional 2 months ago I’m not going to write about goulash and pig’s knees! There is so much more to Prague’s restaurant scene. Get outside of the Old Town and you will find the restaurants of a younger generation of Czechs. We wouldn’t have thought of Prague as a foodie destination until we experienced it for...
- A Glimpse of Prague 2 months ago “I love this city!” One of us has made this announcement just about every day that we’ve been in Prague. We love the green parks with their tall trees, the beautiful buildings found everywhere we go, and the low crime rate which makes it safe to go wherever […]
- Quality Czech Wines Abound in Prague's Wine Bars 3 months ago We’ve been very surprised by the proliferation of wine bars in Prague and the quality of Czech wines. Wine is becoming more popular recently in the Czech Republic and new winemakers have been busy experimenting with new styles and varietals. These are our favorite wine bars to taste and learn...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Jill's Urban Food Crawls
05:02 AM June 26, 2017
Great writing, and the photos of the food make my mouth water. I can't wait to try these restaurants in Valencia!