Jill's Urban Food Crawls
Latest Blog Posts »
- Poutine: This Delicious Mess is Becoming an Art Form 1 week ago Is poutine taking over the world? It sure seems so. It’s showing up on menus everywhere we go, including here in Frederick Maryland. The word poutine is Québécois slang for a “mess” and as soon as you see it, you’ll understand why. We developed a taste for this […]
- Cuna de Tierra: Wining and Dining in Guanajuato, Mexico 2 months ago Discovering the wines of Guanajuato, Mexico was one of our most pleasant surprises in San Miguel de Allende, and any discussion of Guanajuato wines has to include Bodegas Vega Manchón. Also known as Cuna de Tierra, Bodegas Vega Manchón is the oldest vineyard in Guanajuato. They led the […]
- Pork Belly—Delicious in Any Form 3 months ago What is pork belly and where can you find it in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico? Pork belly is the most delectable part of the pig, possessing that perfect combination of meat and fat. We searched for pork belly dishes in restaurants throughout San Miguel de Allende. Here are our four favorites.
- Vinícola Tres Raíces: A Picture Perfect Day of Wine Tasting in Mexico 5 months ago From now on, when anyone asks me for recommendations of things to do near San Miguel de Allende, my answer will be “Go wine tasting”. If you only have time for one winery, go to Vinícola Tres Raíces, located just 14 miles (22 km) outside of San Miguel […]
- A Food Crawl through Live Aqua Urban Resort SMA 6 months ago Over the summer we had a wonderful lunch at Zibu Allende, one of several restaurants in San Miguel de Allende’s new Live Aqua Urban Resort. After lunch, we strolled around the resort and discovered five different bars. It occurred to us that it would be nice it would […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Jill's Urban Food Crawls
05:02 AM June 26, 2017
Great writing, and the photos of the food make my mouth water. I can't wait to try these restaurants in Valencia!