A Momma's View
Latest Blog Posts »
- So Far... 14 hours ago I had the privilege to watch Pink live yesterday and it was amazing. I will not bore you with a post about how inspiring I find her. I will not tell you how happy I am that my daughter was there with me and hopefully got the message she was spreading. I will not mention […]
- Tell Me Something Good #116 1 day ago Let’s take charge of the week and make it a good one. I have started on a high with a beautiful walk in a beautiful area. Yes, I have missed to post this one yesterday but we spent too much time outside having fun and by the time I was back home I was simply […]
- Blast From The Past - Bumble 3 days ago I recently read that the bumble be is now officially threatened from extinction. And it made me sad. Sad because we manage to kill off another species, sad because I love watching bumble bees fly and sad because of what the bumble bee stands for for me: A massive inspiration and motivation. I...
- Writer's Block 4 days ago Kind of feels like that
- Share Your Wold - My June and July catch up 6 days ago So I thought I only left one one of Cee’s fabulous Share Your World challenges. It’s actually 3 of them! Oh my, oh my! Before wasting anymore time I better get to it. You should definitely check out her Q&A challenge. So many good questions and even more good answers by herself but also by […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on A Momma's View
05:08 AM October 27, 2016
Always a blog with an interesting subject and a friendly welcome.
06:41 AM October 27, 2016
Keep up the good work!
08:23 AM October 27, 2016
I have been following this writer's Wordpress blog for a couple of years. She is unfailingly generous, bringing unfailingly pertinent and thought provoking content. Though I have never met her, I consider her a friend. I can'5 wait to open her posts.
13:58 PM October 27, 2016
It seems like A Momma's View is always reblogging, linking, or is some way bringing attention to her fellow bloggers, their hopes, and their good causes. I admire the big heart of A Momma's View. It is truly a bloggers blog.
15:12 PM October 27, 2016
Awesome blog! I have been following A Momma's View for a while now. Probably the most read blog I follow. Such a wide range of topics. One of my favorite categories is the couples category in which she features other bloggers love stories. If you haven't visited this blog you need to.
21:11 PM October 27, 2016
Interesting views on life and parenting - the good and bad.
20:28 PM November 02, 2016
This blog is witty, funny, intelligent and brings to our attention mundane or very specific subjects that make us think. Think about life, about life abroad, homeschooling, little things, grand things, love, travels and so much more. Sandra has a voice here that is absolutely fabulous to listen to/read about and a blog that everyone will enjoy!
20:41 PM November 29, 2016
Great blog with many relevant topics. I am an avid reader.