The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
Latest Blog Posts »
- Visiting Gibraltar from the Algarve 4 days ago I’ve always been curious to see what Gibraltar is like, having heard of mixture of good and bad things about ... Read moreVisiting Gibraltar from the Algarve Source
- Pinhão: A Popular Stop on the Douro Trail 1 week ago I was in the North of Portugal just as Autumn was coming in and I thought: where better to see ... Read morePinhão: A Popular Stop on the Douro Trail Source
- Kudeejeen: Exploring Bangkok's Portuguese Neighbourhood 1 week ago I first visited Bangkok back in 2016 and probably walked very close to the Portuguese neighbourhood of Kudeejeen without even ... Read moreKudeejeen: Exploring Bangkok’s Portuguese Neighbourhood Source
- Ovos Moles: A Look at Aveiro's Famous Delicacy 3 weeks ago I have to admit that I wasn’t a huge fan of ovos moles the first time that I tried them: ... Read moreOvos Moles: A Look at Aveiro’s Famous Delicacy Source
- The best Portuguese Sandwiches 2 months ago Portugal isn’t a country that you would associate with sandwiches. Sandwich shops aren’t very common and there isn’t much of ... Read moreThe best Portuguese Sandwiches Source
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
14:14 PM January 12, 2017
Fantastic blog. Love the information about the Algarve.
17:48 PM July 18, 2017
Love following your adventures in Portugal. Say hello if you're ever in Porto again.