The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
Latest Blog Posts »
- How To Register for Portuguese Healthcare & Get a Número de Utente Over Email 3 weeks ago Just like your NIF, your número de utente is one of many important numbers that you’ll need to have in Portugal. While the NIF applies to taxes, the número de utente is the number you need to give when you go to the hospital, the pharmacy, or visit a doctor or nurse at your local ... Read more
- Learning European Portuguese in 6 Months: An Interview With Mia Esmeriz 1 month ago Mia Esmeriz has been teaching European Portuguese online through her website and YouTube channel since 2017. A native Portuguese speaker, she shares some of the resources she recommends to her students as well as her tips for learning Portuguese in as little as 6 months. Mia is the author of...
- The D7 VS the Golden Visa VS the D2 - Which Portuguese Residency Visa is Right For You? 1 month ago Portugal’s Golden Visa is probably its most famous visa, but it’s definitely not the only residency visa that the country offers. Two other popular visas include the D7 and the D2. All 3 allow you to live in Portugal, apply for NHR (Portugal’s popular tax regime), travel within the Schengen...
- Portugal's Startup Visa 1 month ago The startup visa is aimed at tech entrepreneurs who want to launch a tech-based startup in Portugal or open a branch of an existing startup here. Over the past few years, Portugal has become an increasingly more interesting place for startup entrepreneurs due to its low to medium cost of living,...
- Does Portugal Allow Dual Citizenship? 1 month ago Yes! If you become a Portuguese citizen – something you can do after living in Portugal for just 5 years – you will not be asked to give up your other passport. Well, the Portuguese government won’t ask you to anyway. The possibility of dual citizenship, combined with the speed at which...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
14:14 PM January 12, 2017
Fantastic blog. Love the information about the Algarve.
17:48 PM July 18, 2017
Love following your adventures in Portugal. Say hello if you're ever in Porto again.