The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
Latest Blog Posts »
- Visiting The Algarve Without A Car 2 weeks ago There are two types of people that visit the Algarve without a car: those that can’t drive and those that ... Read moreVisiting The Algarve Without A Car Source
- Brexit & Portugal: Holiday & Expat FAQs 2 weeks ago This article tries to answer a few questions about Brexit and Portugal but, the truth is, when it comes to ... Read moreBrexit & Portugal: Holiday & Expat FAQs Source
- 9 Ways to Practice Speaking Portuguese 2 weeks ago From watching movies to reading books, there are many ways to improve your Portuguese. Of all the different approaches, one ... Read more9 Ways to Practice Speaking Portuguese Source
- The Algarve for Surfers 2 weeks ago With more than 300 days of sunshine per year and roughly 365 days of waves, the Algarve is one of ... Read moreThe Algarve for Surfers Source
- A Guide to 1-Way Car Rental in Portugal 3 weeks ago Sometimes you need to rent a car in one location and drop it off in another. For example: you might ... Read moreA Guide to 1-Way Car Rental in Portugal Source
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
14:14 PM January 12, 2017
Fantastic blog. Love the information about the Algarve.
17:48 PM July 18, 2017
Love following your adventures in Portugal. Say hello if you're ever in Porto again.