The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
Latest Blog Posts »
- Renting a Luxury Car for Your Trip to Portugal 1 day ago Whether you’re driving through the Algarve, up and down the hilly Douro Valley, or racing around the island of Madeira, it’s just not quite the same when you’re doing it in a small hatchback rental – especially if you’re visiting Portugal for a honeymoon, milestone birthday, or any other...
- Renting a Car Long Term in the Algarve 1 day ago So, you’re planning on spending a few months on the Algarve. You have your long term accommodation booked, but you need a way of getting around. Is the easiest option to rent a car long term? Although the Algarve has a reasonable bus and train service, which is fine for getting from one large...
- Ecooltra: Scooter Sharing in Lisbon (+ a Promotion Code) 2 days ago There are a few ways that you can get around Lisbon. You could walk, take public transport, taxi a taxi or Uber, cycle using a bike sharing app, or, thanks to a new app called eCooltra, get around by scooter. ECooltra is a scooter sharing app that allows you to use any of the scooters […]
- Where does the Best Pastéis de Nata in Lisbon? 1 week ago You’ll find pastéis de nata (or Portuguese custard tarts as many people have taken to calling them) in every café in Lisbon, and in Portugal. The question is: which café has the best ones? Most people assume the answer is Pastéis de Belém, and they could well be right. Pastéis de...
- The Digital Nomad Guide to Lisbon 2 weeks ago A few years ago, you could count the number of digital nomads in Lisbon on one hand. These days, Lisbon is seen as one of the main (if not the main) digital nomad hubs in Europe. It’s often referred to as the Chiang Mai of Europe or the new Berlin. It’s actually neither of those two […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist
14:14 PM January 12, 2017
Fantastic blog. Love the information about the Algarve.
17:48 PM July 18, 2017
Love following your adventures in Portugal. Say hello if you're ever in Porto again.