Latest Blog Posts »
- My favorite 5 cafés for excellent coffee in São Paulo 1 year ago Finally I am back with writing articles for my blog. Today I would like to share my favourite top 5 cafés for fine coffee in São Paulo where you can find me very frequently. These ones are definitely worth a visit not just for their coffee but also for their atmosphere. #1 Isso é Café Isso é...
- Top 15 things to do in São Paulo 1 year ago There is loads to do in São Paulo. When having visitors over, I love to show them around and developed already a list with the must see’s in São Paulo. Depending on the duration of the stay with us in São Paulo, we might not be able to do everything, but I always try to integrate as much...
- São Paulo Beach Getaway: Praia de Juquehy 2 years ago My sister who is currently visiting us and I were just returning from a 4 day beach trip to Praia de Juquehy, my favourite beach on the coastline of São Paulo. Known as the jewel of the North Coast of São Paulo, Juquehy is characterized by a familiar and relaxed atmosphere. 150km away from São...
- What is Christmas time like in São Paulo? 2 years ago Today is already the 2nd Sunday of Advent and Christmas is coming soon! Signs of the season are popping up all over São Paulo. From Santa Clauses to fake trees, lights to decorated shops, São Paulo is getting more and more Christmas decoration. But for me it feels strange… It is my first...
- São Paulo Weekend Getaway: Organic Coffee Farm FAF 2 years ago We escaped São Paulo to spend a weekend with friends on the organic coffee farm Fazenda Ambietal Fortaleza (FAF) which is located in Mococa around 270km outside of São Paulo. The farm has been in the Barretto Family since 1850 and is now owned by Silvia and Marcos. They continued the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on TropicalTreasureHunter
17:52 PM November 17, 2016
Really nice blog about Brazil! Looking forward to the following articles.
17:58 PM November 17, 2016
Awesome stories and good recommendations!
18:14 PM November 17, 2016
18:22 PM November 17, 2016
Awesome blog with beautiful pictures of São Paulo and South America!
19:56 PM November 17, 2016
A great blog. It motivated me to travel to Brazil.
10:21 AM November 18, 2016
Great Stories, love this blog! Still new but best blog I have seen on Sao Paulo / Brazil. Will definitely visit Floripa. Currious about the next posts Thanks so much!
13:17 PM November 18, 2016
Love this new blog! It has really helped me planning my trip to Brasil as it gives you tips for local treasures rather than mainstream tourist attractions! #5stars
15:49 PM November 21, 2016
Very interesting blog with great pictures! Really inspires me to travel these places!
17:26 PM November 21, 2016
Amazing blog with lots of great insights into the Brazilian culture! Will definitely stay tuned and keep taking notes for the trip I am planning to Sao Paulo next year! Thank you so much!