- Home » Expat Blogs » Kosovo » Simply Sierra
Hello, Sierra here! I have created this blog is to share with you all the triumphs and tribulations that I experience in my travels of the world. I'm a 23 year old currently working as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Kosovo.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Backpacking Morocco 4 years ago Take a trip around Morocco
- Thankful 5 years ago Happy December everyone! A lot has changed since my last post in September. They say it is very common for volunteers to go through rough patches throughout their service but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I want to proudly say that I have left my 16 month drop and…
- 16 Months in with Less Than a Year to Go 5 years ago My Dear Readers, I have been nothing but neglectful of you the past few months and for that I apologize. I have written and re-written this post many times and it’s ultimately resulted in me not saying anything at all. I am the type of person that usually looks at the brighter side of life.…
- Village Summer Camp 5 years ago School is out and summer is definitely here. I know I have been absent from you all for a while but consider this my official comeback. So, you all know that my primary mission here is teaching English. This means that during the summer I have time off. So what now? Well for me and…
- Packing Advice for Traveling 5 years ago Over the last several years, I’ve done my fair share of traveling. I’ve traveled with a group, with one other person, and solo. Each trip taught me some valuable lessons about traveling with a backpack and the things that I really need. These are things that are transferable to every...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Simply Sierra has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!