Latest Blog Posts »
- Adagio Teas - Black dragon pearls 6 months ago Adagio Teas – Black dragon pearls Tea description Black Dragon Pearl tea is a rare, hand-rolled variety of black tea with a smooth, rich and chocolatey taste. Hailing from the Yunnan province of China, this black tea version of the popular Dragon Pearl tea is comprised of only the highest quality...
- Adagio Teas - Gyokuro 6 months ago Adagio Teas – Gyokuro Tea description Gyokuro, a shade-grown steamed green tea, is among the finest of Japanese teas. While the young leaves of the spring season develop, the Gyokuro plants are shaded from the sun for several weeks. This slows the growth allowing, tea leaves more time to develop...
- Slow cooked cranberry spiced tea 6 months ago Hello, 2020! If you are new to the blog. Welcome! x Winter is here and so are the long nights and the short days. It is a whole different experience for me. Back home in Dubai, the earliest sunsets were by 6 PM. Whereas in London the sun goes down as early as 3:30 PM. […]
- Everything Zen - Glass teapot 7 months ago A good quality teapot is a staple in any tea lovers’ home and is used very frequently and sometimes even passed down to other family members. A good teapot is handy and has a certain aesthetic to it. In this season of holiday cheer and gifting, a delicate glass teapot in a lovely green gift […]
- Adagio Teas - Honeybush Pumpkin Chai 9 months ago Adagio Teas – Honeybush Pumpkin Chai Tea description Masala chai spices in a South African honeybush herb base, with a hint of pumpkin. This blend of honeybush, cinnamon bark, cardamom, ginger root, cocoa nibs & safflower is sure to delight. Beautiful clear and bright cup, with a crisp and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Pardesi Trotter has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!