Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thirteen years 5 months ago Heavy rains for the first time in weeks, followed by a full flower moon, complete with lunar eclipse! Seems right on target with a thirteenth wedding anniversary!?May the adventures continue...
- Femme au Foyer Guide to the Foothills Trail 6 months ago Waterfalls, wilderness areas, wildflowers and epic views… No, I'm not talking about a national park somewhere out west, but our very own Foothills Trail! Backpacker magazine rated it as “one of the best long trails (fifty plus miles) in the country,” and it traverses the Jocassee Gorges,...
- Latvian guides celebrate 100! 7 months ago The Latvian guides were established on March 15, 1922, on the heels of the founding of Baden-Powell’s scouts (1910) in England and the Latvian scout organization (1917). When Latvia was illegally occupied by the Soviet Union in 1940, the Latvian guides were forced to disband. However, the...
- Remembering Jānis Kukainis 1 year ago A memorial service for Jānis Kukainis will be held on Friday, October 15th at Centerpoint Church at 12pm. (2345 North 10th Street, Kalamazoo, MI). Memorial contributions in lieu of flowers may be directed to either the Latvian Ev. Lutheran United Church of Kalamazoo or the Kalamazoo Latvian...
- The Best of SC, as seen on the South Carolina 7 Expedition 1 year ago Introducing the state of South Carolina, as you’ve never seen it before! This summer my family teamed up with the SC7 group and Kidding Around Greenville for the month-long South Carolina 7 Expedition – adventuring our way from the mountains to the sea, stopping at epic sites along the way. The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!