Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Best of SC, as seen on the South Carolina 7 Expedition 4 days ago Introducing the state of South Carolina, as you’ve never seen it before! This summer my family teamed up with the SC7 group and Kidding Around Greenville for the month-long South Carolina 7 Expedition – adventuring our way from the mountains to the sea, stopping at epic sites along the way. The...
- ACE Basin, 6th wonder of SC 1 week ago As correspondent to the South Carolina 7 Wonders expedition we spent a month exploring the state, our last week of July in the Edisto River area and ACE Basin, the 6th Wonder of South Carolina. Want to know more about this ecologically unique area that checks all the boxes for a fantastic weekend...
- Givhans Ferry State Park & the Edisto River 1 week ago As correspondent to the South Carolina 7 Wonders expedition for family website Kidding Around Greenville, our family had the opportunity to explore the Lowcountry, including the Edisto River area and Givhans Ferry State Park. What we found is that not only is the Edisto deserving of the title...
- Historic Newberry, a "most charming small town" 1 week ago Newberry was recently named one of the "Most Charming Small Towns in America" by Travel Channel, as well as chosen as Day 14 of the South Carolina 7 expedition. As the Kidding Around Greenville SC7 correspondent, I joined the team on the trail to see what all the press is about! At the very heart...
- Blackstock Battlefield 2 weeks ago One of the benefits of living in South Carolina is the chance to bring history to life by visiting the hundreds of historical sites across the state. We’ve visited Musgrove Mill State Historic Site many times, as it covers all the bases for my kids: Revolutionary War battlefield to explore, Tyger...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!