Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Tall Pines Wildlife Management Area 4 days ago Tall Pines Lake island The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources on Friday announced that 1,757 acres in northern Greenville County are now open to the public as Tall Pines Wildlife Management Area (WMA). $3 million of the total of $4 million needed to preserve the site came from the...
- Finding gold in the Carolinas 1 week ago All three boys have rock collections. At first, it was piles from pockets turned inside-out after a hike, later secret stashes in their rooms discovered during spring cleaning. Recently we purchased several compartmentalized fishing lure containers, and the boys have taken to labeling their finds;...
- Beech Bottom Falls (aka Pinnacle Falls) 2 weeks ago Not only has the SC DNR rerouted the trail to Pinnacle Falls, they’ve renamed the waterfall Beech Bottom Falls! An improved parking lot awaits hikers on F Van Clayton Memorial Highway, located 1.5 miles north from the intersection of 178 (Moorefield Memorial Highway) and F Van Clayton in Rocky...
- Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors in Atlanta 3 weeks ago Just one month left to see the Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrorsexhibit at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta on its last stop in the US!Yayoi Kusama: Dots Obsession-Love Transformed Into Dots, 2007Tickets for the exhibit went on sale in September, selling out in three days. If you didn’t manage to...
- Baltic Christmas Day 24 - Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus! 2 months ago Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus! Linksmų Kalėdų! Häid jõule! This 5th edition of the series comes on the heels of the centennial year for the three Baltic countries, and I hope we’ve captured the celebratory sprit as well as our eternal pride in our heritage over the course of the past month....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!