Femme au foyer
Latest Blog Posts »
- Nine Times Forest, a.k.a. Big Rock Mountain 3 weeks ago Now that autumn has descended to the Upstate, we’re revisiting our favorite local spots to watch the progression of color as we fall into winter. One of those is Nine Times, the area named for the creek named for the nine bridges that had to be built to gain access to Nine Times Preserve, beloved...
- Mountain biking with kids in Upstate SC 2 months ago Greenville has made headlines and received national recognition for the Swamp Rabbit Trail, but did you know the Upstate is also well-known for its mountain biking? With a dozen parks to choose from, there are options for all skill levels. We recently set out to compile a list of the best places to...
- Hike with llamas at Earthshine! 2 months ago I knew we were in for an adventure as soon as Mark, our llama guide and self-proclaimed “all things llama dude,” asked my husband if he would watch the llamas.... We had driven 1.5 hours from Greenville into the Blue Ridge Mountains to Earthshine Lodge, our basecamp for adventure for the...
- Town Creek Bike Park 2 months ago With the advent of cooler weather, the kids have been spending more time on their bicycles, not just in our neighborhood, but in numerous local bike parks. Today I want to share one of the boys’ favorite places to hit the trail on two wheels: Town Creek Bike Park. Located about 30 minutes from...
- Cruise into an Upstate Autumn 2 months ago Autumn is here, bringing cooler temperatures and breathtaking fall foliage in the Blue Ridge Mountains! Take a driving tour this fall up the Blue Ridge Escarpment for a showcase of what our region has to offer...Travelers Rest SC to Brevard NC Loop Get an early start to beat the crowds at Tandem...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Femme au foyer
19:15 PM October 14, 2012
Reviewing all entries, this one looks good, pleasure to read and unique insights also
21:06 PM October 14, 2012
Interesting descriptions on travels through Europe with kid-friendly activity advice and wonderful photographs. Often humorous entries, about attempting to recreate a recipe with ingredients commonly found in the US, but not so common in France.
19:08 PM October 15, 2012
very informative and interesting to read. I would compare them to Rick Steves narratives. The photos are outstanding
16:24 PM October 17, 2012
Heartfelt account of raising kids abroad and the challenges that raises. Informative for anyone needing expat information while living in France. Amazing photos documenting travels in and around France.
00:32 AM October 22, 2012
Literate, sincere, humorous, and personal writing allows readers a wonderful window into one expat family's adventures in Europe - both the exciting and positive as well as the frustrations. BEAUTIFUL photographs!
03:48 AM December 12, 2012
I would love to live in France! But I don't, and that's why I started following this blog. Awesome pictures, but the best was hearing about her pregnancy... I thought having a baby in the US was hard, and here everyone speaks English!