- Home » Expat Blogs » France » Our French Life
Our French Life
Our French Life
A blog on a retired couple living the dream in France and renovating an old French house, no building skills just materials, and eating what we grow
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our French Life - Sunday Roast 5 years ago Hello Dear Reader,Today is Sunday, our day of rest, I so look forward to my Sunday roast whatever meat it is, today we are having beef roast with Yorkshire puddings, this is not something we have very often as the beef here is very expensive if you want a nice tender joint but this time of year you...
- Our French Life - I am back 5 years ago Hello Dear Reader,It is some time since I blogged and there have been many reasons why which I won't bore you with, the most important thing is I am back.The kitchen beckoned this morning as a hearty home made soup was the order of the day, I must always make the soup as I am diabetic and can't...
- How time fliesHello Dear Readers,This is a re... 6 years ago How time fliesHello Dear Readers,This is a re post of a blog I did in January 2013 and is a follow on from my last post requested by Paulita from http://paulita-ponderings.blogspot.frIt was like a comedy of errors believe meYes time really does fly when you are enjoying yourself.This week marks...
- Requested post 6 years ago Hello dear Readers,Today I am writing a requested post for Paulita from http://paulita-ponderings.blogspot.fr she is planning to move to France this year and wanted to know how we chose our house and why we came here.After being here for a bit over 8 years it is not easy to recall why, the when...
- Our French Life - John's got a scooby doo 6 years ago Hello Dear Readers,It isn't very often dear John buys anything, he is one of those chaps who doesn't need an awful lot, this is good as it means there is more for me because I need lots
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our French Life has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!