Mom in Zurich
Latest Blog Posts »
- 20% off Reima October 21-27 20 hours ago Use code MOM20 on the Swiss Reima webstore and receive 20% off all regular price Reima items. Shipping is not included. The post 20% off Reima October 21-27 appeared first on Mom in Zurich.
- Giveaway- EVEREST- Ein Yeti Will Hoch Hinaus 3 weeks ago We have a giveaway! Last weekend we were lucky enough to attend the premiere of the new animated movie EVEREST- Ein Yeti will hoch hinaus at Arena Cinemas Sihlcity in Zurich. To enter the giveaway of EVEREST- Ein Yeti will hoch hinaus swag, go to this Instagram post. My 10 and 8 year old daughters...
- Venice With Kids- Europa Camping Village 3 months ago Getting To Venice: We love traveling to Venice with kids. So when Europa Camping Village invited us to stay with them, we couldn’t wait to make a long weekend out of it. i started by buying train tickets from Zurich to Venice. There is a daily train from Zurich to Venice leaving at 9:10am every...
- Hiking With Kids In Switzerland- Gänsbrunnen 3 months ago We spent my husband’s birthday hiking in Gänsbrunnen. Gänsbrunnen is located in canton Solothurn, an hour and twenty minutes by car or train from the Zurich HB (main train station). We took our car and parked at the Gänsbrunnen train station. Alternatively, we could’ve taken the train to...
- Day Trip To Smilestones With SBB RailAway 6 months ago Take a day trip to Rhinefalls with SBB RailAway and see Rhinefalls, Europe's largest waterfall and Smilestones, Switzerland's largest miniature world. The post Day Trip To Smilestones With SBB RailAway appeared first on Mom in Zurich.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mom in Zurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!