Mom in Zurich
Latest Blog Posts »
- Venice With Kids- Europa Camping Village 1 month ago Getting To Venice: We love traveling to Venice with kids. So when Europa Camping Village invited us to stay with them, we couldn’t wait to make a long weekend out of it. i started by buying train tickets from Zurich to Venice. There is a daily train from Zurich to Venice leaving at 9:10am every...
- Hiking With Kids In Switzerland- Gänsbrunnen 1 month ago We spent my husband’s birthday hiking in Gänsbrunnen. Gänsbrunnen is located in canton Solothurn, an hour and twenty minutes by car or train from the Zurich HB (main train station). We took our car and parked at the Gänsbrunnen train station. Alternatively, we could’ve taken the train to...
- Day Trip To Smilestones With SBB RailAway 4 months ago Take a day trip to Rhinefalls with SBB RailAway and see Rhinefalls, Europe's largest waterfall and Smilestones, Switzerland's largest miniature world. The post Day Trip To Smilestones With SBB RailAway appeared first on Mom in Zurich.
- Our 16 Month Old Toddler 5 months ago What kind of follow up formula did you give your toddler? The post Our 16 Month Old Toddler appeared first on Mom in Zurich.
- Martinhal Cascais: Family Friendly Luxury in Portugal 5 months ago Escape to Cascais in Potugal for some winter sunshine. The post Martinhal Cascais: Family Friendly Luxury in Portugal appeared first on Mom in Zurich.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mom in Zurich has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!