Wander with MI - by Maria Ingrid
Latest Blog Posts »
- Using One Cake for Two Occasions 3 weeks ago Last week, we celebrated two events, the Christening of Migo in the morning and the 2nd birthday of Pio at night. Since the events were for my two babies, I decided to bake the cake… The post Using One Cake for Two Occasions appeared first on Maria Ingrid.
- Migo's Christening during Quarantine 4 weeks ago Migo received the Sacrament of Baptism last week at the Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Tagaytay City. I was a bit hesitant at first to schedule it for him out of fear for Covid… The post Migo’s Christening during Quarantine appeared first on Maria Ingrid.
- A Throwback to Pio's First Birthday Party 2 months ago Note: This birthday party was held last July 2019 at Radisson Blu in Doha, Qatar. Pio will be turning two tomorrow. Yehey! For the past few days, I’ve been looking at his photos and contemplating… The post A Throwback to Pio’s First Birthday Party appeared first on Maria Ingrid.
- A Throwback to Pio's First Birthday Pictorial at Home 2 months ago Note: This was taken last July 2019 at our home in Doha, Qatar. When Pio turned one year old last year, I felt that it is a must to arrange a photo session for him… The post A Throwback to Pio’s First Birthday Pictorial at Home appeared first on Maria Ingrid.
- Travel Gallery | Garden of Versailles in France 4 months ago It was in August of 2013 when me, Tep and our friends went for a 14 day Europe tour. Our first country of destination then was France and the first attraction to visit on our… The post Travel Gallery | Garden of Versailles in France appeared first on Maria Ingrid.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wander with MI - by Maria Ingrid has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!