Latest Blog Posts »
- How Netflix's Tiger King reveals just how messed up wildlife tourism has become 20 hours ago There are more captive tigers in the US than there are in the wild The post How Netflix’s Tiger King reveals just how messed up wildlife tourism has become appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- It takes nothing to be kind 2 days ago As we move into uncertain times, it's never been more important to not be a jerk The post It takes nothing to be kind appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Love in the time of Coronavirus - how one little kiwi town is surviving 1 week ago How quickly our entire situation can change in the seemingly peaceful town of Wanaka The post Love in the time of Coronavirus – how one little kiwi town is surviving appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- How badly do you want to change your life? 4 weeks ago It's never too late to change the life of your dreams The post How badly do you want to change your life? appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- On safari in Botswana - what you need to know about exploring the Okavango Delta 1 month ago It's not all leopards and elephants, oh wait, yes it is.... The post On safari in Botswana – what you need to know about exploring the Okavango Delta appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.