Latest Blog Posts »
- A solo off-the-grid escape to the Banks Peninsula 1 day ago A lot of sheep and a sky full of stars - what more could you ask for? The post A solo off-the-grid escape to the Banks Peninsula appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 101 nights of lockdown in London 3 days ago Just stepped out in London town but with no crowds...WHAT?! The post 101 nights of lockdown in London appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- What moving to New Zealand at 13 taught me about life 1 week ago Turns out it wasn't totally the end of my life as I knew it... The post What moving to New Zealand at 13 taught me about life appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 5 things I learned while helping out with lambing in South Greenland 1 week ago and I don't see myself becoming a farmer anytime soon The post 5 things I learned while helping out with lambing in South Greenland appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- The what-ifs and might-have-beens: on choosing the right path 2 weeks ago Spoiler alert - there's no such thing as the "right" way The post The what-ifs and might-have-beens: on choosing the right path appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.