Latest Blog Posts »
- 20 photos that will inspire you to visit the Waikato, New Zealand 2 weeks ago It's actually the Shire from the Lord of the Rings. I'm serious. The post 20 photos that will inspire you to visit the Waikato, New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- The raw and wild power of the remote Auckland Islands 2 weeks ago This subantarctic island is home to some of the most amazing wildlife on earth The post The raw and wild power of the remote Auckland Islands appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 5 crazy solo female travel facts that will blow your mind 2 months ago How striking out alone as a woman has become such a trend The post 5 crazy solo female travel facts that will blow your mind appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Hiking to El Cor, the heart of the Dolomites 3 months ago The Dolomite's ~loveliest~ hike. (See what I did there?) The post Hiking to El Cor, the heart of the Dolomites appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- What no one tells you about adventure travel 2 months ago Newsflash - getting out of your comfort zone is good for you! The post What no one tells you about adventure travel appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.