Latest Blog Posts »
- How Switzerland is leading the way for women in the outdoors 1 week ago We need more female role models in the mountains The post How Switzerland is leading the way for women in the outdoors appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- New Zealand's quirkiest museum is full of mystery (and bones) 3 weeks ago Curiosity killed the cat. Or did it? The post New Zealand’s quirkiest museum is full of mystery (and bones) appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- The best street art in Dunedin, New Zealand 3 weeks ago “Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable" Banksy The post The best street art in Dunedin, New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- That time I forgot I was a blogger 1 month ago Hi, it's Liz, remember me? The post That time I forgot I was a blogger appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Visit Auckland like a local - a boutique getaway 2 months ago Grey Lynn oozes charm and creative new businesses The post Visit Auckland like a local – a boutique getaway appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.