Latest Blog Posts »
- What to pack: a winter hiking guide 1 week ago Breaking down all of the gear and essentials you need The post What to pack: a winter hiking guide appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Five myths about heli skiing in New Zealand and one epic truth 1 week ago Are you ready for the best day of your life? The post Five myths about heli skiing in New Zealand and one epic truth appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- South Georgia is the most beautiful place on earth 2 weeks ago From towering glaciers to enormous penguin colonies to a dark whaling past, SG has it all The post South Georgia is the most beautiful place on earth appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Camping in New Zealand's snowy Alps in the winter 3 weeks ago Who says camping is only for summertime? The post Camping in New Zealand’s snowy Alps in the winter appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Summer in Lucerne: a picture perfect Swiss paradise 4 weeks ago Quaint and charming, Lucerne is an alluring fairytale holiday spot in Switzerland The post Summer in Lucerne: a picture perfect Swiss paradise appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.