Latest Blog Posts »
- A summer's day amongst the vineyards of North Canterbury 3 months ago Show me the Reisling! The post A summer’s day amongst the vineyards of North Canterbury appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 25 photos that will inspire you to visit the Nelson Tasman 4 months ago Like we even need photos to inspire us to visit the home of the Abel Tasman? The post 25 photos that will inspire you to visit the Nelson Tasman appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 8 insights I learned while hiking Scotland solo 4 months ago We can do hard things. The post 8 insights I learned while hiking Scotland solo appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- COVID positive: a kiwi in Europe 4 months ago Nothing like finally getting home halfway across the world only to get COVID The post COVID positive: a kiwi in Europe appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Sleeping in Milford Sound will change your life 5 months ago Seriously, this is our pick for one of the best New Zealand experiences The post Sleeping in Milford Sound will change your life appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.