Latest Blog Posts »
- Everything you need to know about New Zealand's first electric campervan 20 hours ago We can all travel more sustainably if we put our minds to it The post Everything you need to know about New Zealand’s first electric campervan appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Come join me at the Travel Bootcamp Queenstown! 1 week ago It's time to make your travel dreams come true, like for real The post Come join me at the Travel Bootcamp Queenstown! appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 8 reasons why you should make visiting Stewart Island a priority 1 week ago New Zealand's third island perhaps is the most amazing of all The post 8 reasons why you should make visiting Stewart Island a priority appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- An overnight adventure hiking around Mt Buller 2 weeks ago A story of beautiful sunsets, crazy stars, and wombats The post An overnight adventure hiking around Mt Buller appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Hiding away at the Hapuku Lodge in Kaikoura 2 weeks ago It's the kind of place that makes you want to never leave The post Hiding away at the Hapuku Lodge in Kaikoura appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.