Latest Blog Posts »
- Scuba diving Milford Sound - one of New Zealand's greatest adventures 1 day ago Squeeze into that thick wetsuit and prepare to have your mind blown! The post Scuba diving Milford Sound – one of New Zealand’s greatest adventures appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 reasons why fall is the best season for adventures 4 days ago Show me the pumpkin spice and bring on those crunchy leaves The post 10 reasons why fall is the best season for adventures appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Engelberg - Switzerland's secret mountain paradise 2 months ago Be ready to fall in love with the heart of Switzerland The post Engelberg – Switzerland’s secret mountain paradise appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 4 weird ways to trick yourself into budgeting better 1 month ago Raise your hand if you’re so bad at money, you’re willing to try witchcraft The post 4 weird ways to trick yourself into budgeting better appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Saunders Island - a wild land of birds 1 month ago From penguins to albatross galore, this corner of the Falklands is magnificent The post Saunders Island – a wild land of birds appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.