Latest Blog Posts »
- What no one tells you about adventure travel 3 days ago Newsflash - getting out of your comfort zone is good for you! The post What no one tells you about adventure travel appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Via ferrata in the Dolomites: where history and adventure collide 1 week ago Via Ferratas are basically the love child of climbing and history. The post Via ferrata in the Dolomites: where history and adventure collide appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- I'm craving more authenticity on Instagram 1 week ago Less vitamin gummies and flat tummy teas and more killer stories The post I’m craving more authenticity on Instagram appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Everything you need to know about solo female travel in Dubai 1 week ago A vibrant city unlike any other, I love traveling to the UAE solo The post Everything you need to know about solo female travel in Dubai appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 ways rifugios in the Dolomites are redefining hut life 2 weeks ago Wine, espresso and three-course meals? Sign me up STAT. The post 10 ways rifugios in the Dolomites are redefining hut life appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.