Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Kiwi habits we should all embrace 22 hours ago From barefeet in public to epic holidays, New Zealanders are doing it right The post 10 Kiwi habits we should all embrace appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 25 photos that will inspire you to stay at Mahu Whenua 1 day ago Come hang out with the native birds at Wanaka's greatest lodge The post 25 photos that will inspire you to stay at Mahu Whenua appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- New Zealand houses are sh*tty and cold: a rant 3 weeks ago Welcome to the land of indoor jackets and no insulation! The post New Zealand houses are sh*tty and cold: a rant appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- The quaint seaside charm of Moeraki 1 month ago "The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever" The post The quaint seaside charm of Moeraki appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 of the safest destinations for solo female travelers 1 month ago Discover some of the planet’s most female-friendly destinations The post 10 of the safest destinations for solo female travelers appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.