Latest Blog Posts »
- Christchurch, I'm so sorry. 1 day ago When I sit down and really think about it, I seemingly grew up surrounded by terrorism and gun violence in America. From 911 to Virginia Tech to Columbine to the Boston marathon and then Sandy Hook, I kept waiting for the rhetoric to change and for people to wake up and realize we deserve to...
- An adventure on the Tasman: Heli-hiking New Zealand's biggest glacier 2 days ago Whirly birds and blue ice await you beneath Mt. Cook The post An adventure on the Tasman: Heli-hiking New Zealand’s biggest glacier appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- A princess in a tower - falling in love with Mount Ophir Estate 5 days ago "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair" The post A princess in a tower – falling in love with Mount Ophir Estate appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- My writing rituals: from thoughts into words and finding peace in a busy world 1 week ago How do you relax, stop, and write in a world that never sits still? The post My writing rituals: from thoughts into words and finding peace in a busy world appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 6 totally badass women I'm obsessed with right now 1 week ago And what these babes are doing to change the world and why we love them The post 6 totally badass women I’m obsessed with right now appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.