Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 times I realized I'd gone totally Kiwi 4 days ago Between hooning around and pounding down the kiwi dip, you know you live in NZ when.... The post 10 times I realized I’d gone totally Kiwi appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 10 things I learned while living with the birds in Fiordland 1 week ago The story of a summer spent living in remote New Zealand with the endangered rock wren The post 10 things I learned while living with the birds in Fiordland appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 25 photos that will make you fall in love with Switzerland 1 week ago Between the cheese and chocolate and big mountains, could Switzerland be more perfect? The post 25 photos that will make you fall in love with Switzerland appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- A snowy road trip to Milford Sound in winter 2 weeks ago The story of a blonde, a Mercedes and several naughty birds The post A snowy road trip to Milford Sound in winter appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- How to stop sucking at budgeting so you can travel more - part 2 2 weeks ago Because, let's be honest, we all need help here The post How to stop sucking at budgeting so you can travel more – part 2 appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.