Latest Blog Posts »
- Exploring Antarctica from your sofa - an AR journey to the end of the world 6 days ago Step inside the stories of some of the great polar explorers - from home The post Exploring Antarctica from your sofa – an AR journey to the end of the world appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Trapped in paradise - lockdown in New Zealand. Again. 2 months ago Are we even allowed to complain when we have it so good? The post Trapped in paradise – lockdown in New Zealand. Again. appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Slowing down and sustainable travel in the Abel Tasman 1 month ago Creating a light footprint while traveling is totally possible in New Zealand The post Slowing down and sustainable travel in the Abel Tasman appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 25 photos that will inspire you to visit New Zealand's West Coast 2 months ago Whittling this post down to 25 photos was super hard The post 25 photos that will inspire you to visit New Zealand’s West Coast appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Isn't life funny? Musings on becoming two 3 months ago Why do we as humans so often sabotage our own happiness? The post Isn’t life funny? Musings on becoming two appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.