Latest Blog Posts »
- A Hollyford Track adventure - exploring remote Fiordland 1 day ago Martins Bay is the coolest place you've never heard of The post A Hollyford Track adventure – exploring remote Fiordland appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 20 must-visit spots on New Zealand's North Island 5 days ago Pack your bags, an adventure awaits The post 20 must-visit spots on New Zealand’s North Island appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Your friendly guide to freedom camping in New Zealand 1 week ago Ground breaking discovery: your Toyota Estima is ~not~ self-contained The post Your friendly guide to freedom camping in New Zealand appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- 6 epic hikes in Mt Aspiring National Park that will blow your mind 2 weeks ago Be prepared for views for days and sore legs for days too The post 6 epic hikes in Mt Aspiring National Park that will blow your mind appeared first on Young Adventuress.
- Surprise! I'm moving to Christchurch! 1 month ago Well, actually I'm moving to Lyttelton, I can't believe it! The post Surprise! I’m moving to Christchurch! appeared first on Young Adventuress.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Young Adventuress
18:00 PM November 28, 2012
I like Liz's blog a lot! She keeps it real, and her writing style is quite entertaining. I identify with her story, being an expat in Spain myself and having the troubles she has had with learning Spanish and making a fool of herself from time to time. A definite must read if you're heading to Spain anytime soon!
02:50 AM November 30, 2012
Her experiences are true! We had similar things happen with paperwork while in Spain and I LOVE her sense of humor! I love sneaking a peak at her blog on my lunchbreak, it keeps me sane! Keep up the bueno trabajo chica!
20:39 PM November 30, 2012
I love the wat Liz describes her expat stories- it makes me laugh and want to visit the same places she does, eat the same tapas and run away from the bulls! It is a perfect blog for expats in Spain and for those who only visit Spain.