A Flamingo in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Terracotta Masterpiece: Niccolò dell'Arca 2 weeks ago Niccolò dell’Arca is the perfect example of the joys of trying to nail down even the most basic of details of early Renaissance artists. As in, no joy, because no one can decide on anything, from where he’s from to where he worked to when he completed certain works. Is he from Apuglia or Bari?...
- Wordless Wednesday: Matrimonio 3 months ago
- Wordless Wednesday: Courtyard Centaur 3 months ago Via Luigi Carlo Farini 1/B
- Bologna's Window to the Canal 3 months ago I know I’ve written about Bologna’s canals before, although maybe not as much as I thought I had. But we do have them, even if not in the same quantity as in the Netherlands. Or at least not visible. There are still plenty of them beneath the city; they used to be much more visible but have...
- Alternate Arno Views 3 months ago When they hear of the Arno River, most visitors to Italy tend to think of the more famous views of the Ponte Vecchio crossing the river. And we all have at least one photo of the bridge. Mine was taken on an overcast day in October 1998 on a film point-and-shoot camera. Excuse my friend’s hand....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Flamingo in Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!