A Flamingo in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Remembering the Giro D'Italia 1 year ago The Giro D’Italia bicycle race is going through Bologna today. I’ve been tempted to try to go see some of it, but it’s later this afternoon and sure to be crowded. A lot of effort for seconds of actual racers. I know, because I saw the race years ago when it started in the Netherlands and...
- Bologna, Not Verona [16|365] 2 years ago Not completely sold on the proportions/lines of this photo, but that’s one of the challenges of taking a photo with a dog in one hand next to morning traffic. But I did love the morning sun on the balcony and the light and shadows of the portico arches, not to mention that blue blue sky....
- Today's Edition of Bella Bologna [15|365] 2 years ago I took quite a few photos today. I find the morning light, blue skies, and buildings to be irresistible. But these were my two favorite photos today. And more and more I find myself wanting a Vespa. So clichéd, but I can’t help it.
- Bologna Glows [14|365] 2 years ago Bologna glows, whether in the sunlight or in shadow. The wonderful colors of the city are a constant joy. With bonus top of the Asinelli Tower in the distance, one of the two iconic towers of Bologna.
- All in One Morning [11|365] 2 years ago At first I thought I’d keep it simple today and just post this photo of the pure blue sky and the warm colors of Bologna architecture. It’s like a geometric abstract, in a way. I think it will be my new desktop image. But then I saw this fancy Ape and couldn’t resist. I’m used to the Ape 50...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Flamingo in Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!