A Flamingo in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bologna, Not Verona [16|365] 3 months ago Not completely sold on the proportions/lines of this photo, but that’s one of the challenges of taking a photo with a dog in one hand next to morning traffic. But I did love the morning sun on the balcony and the light and shadows of the portico arches, not to mention that blue blue sky....
- Today's Edition of Bella Bologna [15|365] 3 months ago I took quite a few photos today. I find the morning light, blue skies, and buildings to be irresistible. But these were my two favorite photos today. And more and more I find myself wanting a Vespa. So clichéd, but I can’t help it.
- Bologna Glows [14|365] 3 months ago Bologna glows, whether in the sunlight or in shadow. The wonderful colors of the city are a constant joy. With bonus top of the Asinelli Tower in the distance, one of the two iconic towers of Bologna.
- All in One Morning [11|365] 4 months ago At first I thought I’d keep it simple today and just post this photo of the pure blue sky and the warm colors of Bologna architecture. It’s like a geometric abstract, in a way. I think it will be my new desktop image. But then I saw this fancy Ape and couldn’t resist. I’m used to the Ape 50...
- Dramatic Lighting [10|365] 3 months ago At first I was thinking of doing a theme of old and new architecture, since there are parts of the city that were rebuilt after the war, not to mention the parts of the city outside the old city center. But then I thought I’d focus more on the fantastic light this morning. I love silhouette...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Flamingo in Italy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!