Latest Blog Posts »
- Simple coffee bonding makes friendship stronger - Gloria Jean's Mirdiff City Center 2 weeks ago We are now living in a world surrounded by many artificial things. With the help of science and technology, the impossible became possible and exist. From the simple artificial flowers, man-made island and to the... The post Simple coffee bonding makes friendship stronger – Gloria Jean’s...
- Quick summer getaway at the Emirates of Fujairah 2 weeks ago United Arab Emirates indeed a very popular destination from different people all over the world. From the job seekers to business persons and of course to many travelers who included UAE to their bucket travel... The post Quick summer getaway at the Emirates of Fujairah appeared first on Pinay...
- Korean Store in Albarsha Dubai - Family Mart 3 weeks ago Annyeong-haseyo to all Koreans out there in Dubai. Walking around Media & Internet City noticeably there are a lot of Koreans working here in Dubai. Seeing them reminds me how cute their ladies are especially... The post Korean Store in Albarsha Dubai – Family Mart appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- SSS Monthly Pension a Little Worth for OFW? 3 weeks ago In my recent blog, I’ve shared my thoughts and experiences about the importance of saving as soon as we can. As Overseas Filipino workers, we know that our allotted savings would not be not enough... The post SSS Monthly Pension a Little Worth for OFW? appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Overseas Filipino Workers Big no to Financial Illiteracy 4 weeks ago Illiterate – described by Meriem-Webster dictionary as a person who are unable to write or read. For sure there are no OFW’s who are literally illiterate. And also we don’t want other people to describe... The post Overseas Filipino Workers Big no to Financial Illiteracy appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung