Latest Blog Posts »
- My Favorite Salmon Belly Sinigang, Price in the Philippines 3 days ago What is your favorite Pinoy comfort food guys? For sure Sinigang will be in your lists, most of the Pinoys are a fan of these dishes. Aside from its easy to cook, the sour soup... The post My Favorite Salmon Belly Sinigang, Price in the Philippines appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Explore Philippines - The Shoe Capital, Marikina City 4 days ago Welcome to Marikina City! Marikina, is famous for its big contribution to the shoe industry of our country. Because of their success in the shoe business, it is just right to name Marikina as the... The post Explore Philippines – The Shoe Capital, Marikina City appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Buying a house in the Philippines, when is the right time? 6 days ago OFW buying a house in the Philippines, what are the things to consider. In our country, one of the status symbols of being successful is having their own house. This is everyone’s dream especially... The post Buying a house in the Philippines, when is the right time? appeared first on Pinay...
- Spicy Food So Yummy, Know The Benefits of Chili 1 week ago The Benefits of Chili Chili, Spicy, Yummy, Yes, I love Spicy Food. Many years back there is one certain province in the Philippines that is known for having the spiciest food, and that is in... The post Spicy Food So Yummy, Know The Benefits of Chili appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Pantene Collagen Miracle Intensive Serum Conditioner 1 week ago Women Swear by This Miracle Hair Conditioner and Never Looked Back Maintaining healthy, shiny, and gorgeous hair means constant work and everyday care. Many of us spend most of our lives trying to find the... The post Pantene Collagen Miracle Intensive Serum Conditioner appeared first on Pinay...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung