Latest Blog Posts »
- Jumeirah Kite Beach 2019 - one of the best free in Dubai 2 weeks ago We work to live and not live to work, for sure we heard this many times. But still in reality most of us are doing the second phrase. We sometimes forget to be happy, relax,... The post Jumeirah Kite Beach 2019 – one of the best free in Dubai appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Owning, Renting or just take public transportation? What is best for me 1 month ago Being an adult is not that hard, but to be a responsible one that is something that will never happen in a snap. Practice, determination, and discipline are essentials to be a Responsible Adult. One... The post Owning, Renting or just take public transportation? What is best for me appeared first...
- Explore the real Ajman - Fish Market 2 months ago Ajman is the capital of the emirate of Ajman in the United Arab Emirates. This part of Emirates is just less than an hour away from the modern city of Dubai. Nevertheless, Ajman gives a... The post Explore the real Ajman – Fish Market appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Karama Goto Special + a glimpse to Magnificent Dubai Frame 3 months ago All the way from our place (Ajman) we drove to Karama just to have our favorite goto special. The forty minutes drive is worth it as hubby and I really crave for this ,especially in... The post Karama Goto Special + a glimpse to Magnificent Dubai Frame appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Eat and Drink Restaurant - food never changes. 3 months ago Finding a quality affordable restaurant is still possible in one of the most expensive countries to live in (UAE). One of them is the Eat & Drink Restaurant. Food prices are reasonable while maintaining their... The post Eat and Drink Restaurant – food never changes. appeared first on Pinay...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung