Latest Blog Posts »
- Cancer - saddest moment to a child is to know that their parents are seriously ill. 3 days ago Back in my normal routine for almost a month now – A Filipina living and working overseas. Though days has passed the memories I had in my recent trip at Philippines are totally fresh in... The post Cancer – saddest moment to a child is to know that their parents are seriously ill. appeared...
- My sad coffee and sad flight to Philippines 1 month ago Coffee makes me happy and relax, but last January 16, 2020 I would say my coffee is a sad coffee. I couldn’t taste nor smell its addicting aroma. Something wrong is for sure, there is... The post My sad coffee and sad flight to Philippines appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- The Pointe - Amazing Atlantis The Palm View 1 month ago Stay at home to sleep the whole day or go out for a simple walk are my best rewards I can give to myself. However there is a point in my life that I was... The post The Pointe – Amazing Atlantis The Palm View appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- A Simple Night Out at Dubai Creek Harbour 2 months ago A lego block looks like, well made, organize and stunning. That is how you can describe seeing the different building design from afar. Comparing to city of Dubai, their building views looks organize, well plan... The post A Simple Night Out at Dubai Creek Harbour appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- OFW - Overseas Filipino Workers has a lot of money 2 months ago For many Filipinos the word abroad is not just a simple means of foreign land. Instead it has a deep meaning that seems attached in our culture. A word that every Filipino grew up with.... The post OFW – Overseas Filipino Workers has a lot of money appeared first on Pinay Expat.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung