Latest Blog Posts »
- Even the Strong and Independent Woman needs a strong back up. 5 days ago No matter how hard, stressful, tough and painful situation they are in they will rise up. They will stand up with dignity, confidence and sweet smile on their face and you will never have an... The post Even the Strong and Independent Woman needs a strong back up. appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Learn the 5P's to be successful in Corporate Events Management Field. 1 week ago Light’s, camera, action! These are the words that I always imagine the moment I stepped into my work station. Sounds as if I am an actress? not at all. Instead, I am working in a... The post Learn the 5P’s to be successful in Corporate Events Management Field. appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Mang Inasal from Ilo-Ilo to Dubai 1 month ago Tons of Filipino Restaurant in United Arab Emirates makes us feel home! Years back Filipino workers in this country is not as many as today, but it grow so fast. Together with that growth it... The post Mang Inasal from Ilo-Ilo to Dubai appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Hatta Dam - one of UAE's Best 3 months ago Living in UAE for more than ten years I always thought that I already explore this country so much. But definitely I am wrong. There are lot of places that waiting for my foot step,... The post Hatta Dam – one of UAE’s Best appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Motiongate Dubai - summer time 2019 2 months ago Twenty years back I was wishing that time would fly fast, very fast I wanted to finish my schooling as early as possible, find work and live independently. Now that I’m in my mid-thirties, and... The post Motiongate Dubai – summer time 2019 appeared first on Pinay Expat.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung