Latest Blog Posts »
- Siamese Cat Philippines, The Loveliest Gift I got this 2021 16 hours ago How is 2021 for you guys? I hope that every one of you chose to start this year happily. Yes no matter how painful 2020 in your perspective, we should positively start the year 2021.... The post Siamese Cat Philippines, The Loveliest Gift I got this 2021 appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Work Abroad in Your 20's, and you will be thankful 2 days ago Work Abroad While Young, Work Abroad in Your 20’s, and you will be thankful In the Filipino culture, the word; abroad has been and will be always part of our lives. We have always heard... The post Work Abroad in Your 20’s, and you will be thankful appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Old and Alone, The Top reason why being childless is scary 5 days ago Old and Alone, how do you imagine yourself when you reach that stage of life. Does it looks scary and worrying, it is understandable as no one wants to be alone in life. No matter... The post Old and Alone, The Top reason why being childless is scary appeared first on Pinay Expat.
- Happily Married Life without Kids, is that possible? 1 week ago Happily Married Life without Kids, is that possible? The answer to the above questions would vary depends on one belief, culture, and values. Some would say Yes but mostly would believe it is impossible. For them,... The post Happily Married Life without Kids, is that possible? appeared first on...
- New Year New Mindset, How to Stay Mentally Healthy 2 weeks ago Mentally Healthy should be your 2021 Goal Let us all welcome the new year of 2021, but how? Many people might be feeling lost and anxious about how to start this year. That is totally... The post New Year New Mindset, How to Stay Mentally Healthy appeared first on Pinay Expat.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Pinay Expat
13:38 PM April 25, 2017
Nice Seeing your Blog and Site. http://pinayexpat.com
20:46 PM June 03, 2017
Congrats! Finally your also featured here! blog more...and enjoy!
20:58 PM June 03, 2017
Hi! Pinay Expat, Nice reading your Blog. I really enjoy it. I'm a Filipina expat in UK. More power to you and to your site! thanks, Kim
07:11 AM June 04, 2017
Hello pinayExpat! You have a very interesting blog! keep posting! and share more to expatsblog... I always visit here to check for any latest blogs from other blogger..! Enjoy! Rochelle
11:33 AM June 04, 2017
Hi PinayExpat! Im browsing till see your blog here in expatblog..about the food/menu you cooked.! nice one..! very authentic Filipino-food! Thanks. Laura May
21:13 PM June 04, 2017
It's a great blog! it has a potential to be one of the best blogger in UAE. Thanks and regards! Wang L. Yung