The Gypsy Soul Diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Niko's First Valentine's Day 1 week ago Thanks to my dearest husband for giving me a backdrop and lightning kit, I am able to pursue my dream of creating a mini studio at home with my very own model, Niko (wala kasi talaga syang choice! :P) Syempre first Valentine’s day ni Niko kaya gumana na naman imagination ko. Heto, naging Cupid...
- WINTER WONDERLAND IN SURINAME 2 months ago Who would’ve believe that it’s already my 6th Christmas in Suriname? WOW. Like how did it happened so fast.
- DIY SPIDER-MAN PHOTOSHOOT 2 months ago 9 months passed by so quickly and in a matter of three months, my little superhero will turn 1. It was too late for me to realize that I should have done the Spider-Man theme when Niko was still small, I mean, not able to rollover yet. You see, when I was trying to do […] The post DIY SPIDER-MAN...
- DIY THE FLASH PHOTOSHOOT 3 months ago My little Flash turned 8 months and well, time was pretty quick!
- DIY Boho Birthday Party 4 months ago Time flies so fast!!! I just turned 34 this month (shout-out to all my fellow Scorpios!) and wow… I couldn’t believe that next year I would be in my mid 30s. Just wow! I don’t even feel like it. They said life starts at 40, so I’m kinda excited to see what’s in store for […] The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Gypsy Soul Diaries has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!