The Gypsy Soul Diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- DIY THE FLASH PHOTOSHOOT 2 weeks ago My little Flash turned 8 months and well, time was pretty quick!
- DIY Boho Birthday Party 3 weeks ago Time flies so fast!!! I just turned 34 this month (shout-out to all my fellow Scorpios!) and wow… I couldn’t believe that next year I would be in my mid 30s. Just wow! I don’t even feel like it. They said life starts at 40, so I’m kinda excited to see what’s in store for […] The post...
- I finished BOTW, now what? 1 month ago After taking back all the Divine Beasts, collected high-leveled weapons, built myself a house, activated almost all shrines, completed quests and still a big scaredy-cat to actually go face to face with a lynel, I decided to go get Calamity Ganon. Haha!
- Last-Minute Mermaid Costume 2 months ago I’m so excited for Halloween night. I have always been a lover of the dark. I remember back in the Philippines, we used to celebrate October 31 with a small Halloween party and binge-watch horror shows with my cousins. Anyway, back to my DIY Mermaid costume. Since I’m too lazy to look for a...
- DIY SNOWY OWL USING GERBER PURE WATER JUG 2 months ago A Harry Potter photoshoot is never complete without Hedwig. To make a snowy owl, I recycled my son’s water jug and use some of the things found in my craft room. This is so easy to make and it only took me less than 30 minutes to finish the project (excluding the painting part). Things […] The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Gypsy Soul Diaries has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!