Latest Blog Posts »
- Farm stay in the Outback 12 hours ago Weeks before our trip, I was browsing on Google Maps searching for campsites between Airlie Beach and Gladstone, when I came across Alkoomi Adventure Farm. A farm stay in the outback and it turned out to be one of those places that you should not miss. A farm stay that also offers activities. Not...
- Diving the Great Barrier Reef 1 day ago As we wrote in one of our earlier posts, diving the Great Barrier Reef was one of the items that were on my Things-To-Do-In-Australia list. And, over the past three days, I have been able to do just that. The one luxury accommodation we had booked on our Good-Bye-Australia trip was a 5-night stay...
- The best things in life are free 1 week ago While traveling through Australia you can easily find your budget going faster than your travels. Yes, it is not cheap to travel around in this beautiful country, but there are also a lot of things you can enjoy for free. For one thing, camping is considered an activity that should be available to...
- Swimming in the Best Natural Pool - EVER 3 weeks ago Never thought I would use this phrase, as Gorden Ramsey used it in almost all of his Hell’s Kitchen episodes and that got annoying pretty quickly. But now we have been to the best natural pool I have ever been to. The one in Iceland was pretty impressive, swimming in hot water in the snow, […]
- Ready for shipment 2 months ago “This is to confirm that our moving team is scheduled to arrive at your address on Monday between 8-10am to collect your belongings for shipping.”. This message popped up on my phone this morning. Oops, that is an sms with impact. Not that we did not expect it, I did book it after all. But […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » europe2australia.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!