Latest Blog Posts »
- First day of school back in our home country 5 years ago Luka is starting her first day of school in the Netherlands today. After having lived in Australia for the last three years we moved back to the Netherlands last month. With it still being summer holiday, the new school year did not start until today. We moved to a new city and Luka is starting...
- Moving back to Europe 5 years ago With a laugh and a tear we are leaving this great country today. Eight more hours until we are in the airplane. We have lived here for three years and it feels like the have flown by in an instant. We have experienced a different way of life, met great people, made friends for life, […]
- Cruising the Mary River 5 years ago Rather than giving any material gifts to the kids for their birthdays, my father decided he would give them experiences instead – specifically tours he had done on previous visits to Australia and which he found exceptional. One of these was a boat cruise on the Mary River. The Mary River is...
- Walking on the Great Barrier Reef 5 years ago One of the unique activities you can do on Heron Island is a reef walk. During low tide a large part of the reef gets exposed and you can walk around the little streams looking at the coral from close up. You can join one of the guided reef walk tours, which are included in […]
- Farm stay in the Outback 5 years ago Weeks before our trip, I was browsing on Google Maps searching for campsites between Airlie Beach and Gladstone, when I came across Alkoomi Adventure Farm. A farm stay in the outback and it turned out to be one of those places that you should not miss. A farm stay that also offers activities. Not...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » europe2australia.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!