THE GREENER SPOT
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mangrove Forest Walk 3 days ago My brother dropped by for a visit 6-day visit during the Lebaran holidays in June. On the day he arrived, my best friend and I picked him up from the airport and went directly to Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK), in North Jakarta, for lunch. We had some Acehnese and Singapore-style noodles in PIK Market...
- Tangerang Trip and Treats: Sale Ristorante and Kakolait 1 month ago Last weekend, my friends and I hied off to Tangerang for another quick get-away. And when I am with them, there seem to be an endless discovery of places to dine and to haunt. This time, our gracious hosts — Joe and Eli –brought us to two of the most remarkable places in the city... Read More
- A Typical Conversation 2 months ago Hey! What the geek are you up to?
- Car-less Sunday in Jakarta 4 months ago If there is one government program in Jakarta related to the preservation of the environment and to combating urban pollution that is consistently being implemented, that would be every Sunday morning’s car-free day along Jakarta’s central business districts of Jalan Thamrin and Jalan...
- Jogjakarta's Six Other Spots 4 months ago It is us who spell A-W-E-S-O-M-E and F-U-N in our adventures.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » THE GREENER SPOT has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!