THE GREENER SPOT
Latest Blog Posts »
- Taking a Walk on a Sunday Morning 1 year ago Walking in the morning, especially on weekends, has become one my favorite activities. Taking a walk not only aids one’s physical and mental well-being but there are also many beautiful things in the early morning that we don’t see during the rest of the day. Walking allows me to see a place as...
- Poetry Reading for the First Time 2 years ago I did something for the first time — poetry reading. I did declamation, extemporaneous speaking, and public speaking when I was student, and I have delivered speeches, hosted, danced, and even sang onstage (despite my being tone deaf) but I have never read poetry in front of an audience. Never....
- Bali: Short & Sweet 3 years ago When I decided to accept a job in Indonesia, I told myself that I would visit Bali within two years, then I would be heading back home. Sixteen-plus years and five Bali visits later, I hopped on the midnight plane for my sixth trip to the Island of the Gods. This trip was my shortest... Read More
- My First Big Bad Wolf Experience 3 years ago For someone, like me, who loves books and reading, a roomful of books and a book sale are a huge come-on. So, when the Big Bad Wolf book sale came to town, I made sure to allot time to visit the book sale. Fortunately, I have a friend who shares the same pastime (and enthusiasm),... Read More
- 10 Favorite Filipino Food of a Non-Pinoy 4 years ago ‘Tis the season to be chubby fa la la la la la la… And that’s true whenever I go home to the Philippines especially during the holidays — Christmas and new year. The Filipinos are noted to celebrate Christmas the longest and every celebration involves food, lots of food. So, it is the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » THE GREENER SPOT has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!