- Home » Expat Blogs » Ireland » Dublin » Gracefully Expat
I blog about expat life and personal finance, and am interested in moving towards location independence and financial independence, with intention.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Global Health Insurance Options for Expatriates Living Abroad 3 years ago
- 5 ways smartphones have changed travel forever 3 years ago Today we have a guest post, written by Cristine Jenkins. Thanks Cristine for your thoughts on this topic! This is a guest post in collaboration with Cristine Jenkins. We live in an age when we are gloriously addicted to our smartphones. We are more connected to people, information and news than...
- 2018 Year-End Tax Checklist for US Digital Nomads 4 years ago Has it been a good year? I hope 2018 has been a great one for your business and travels, for those of you already enjoying a location independent lifestyle. For those of you yet to take the plunge, I hope you’re that bit closer to making your dreams a reality. Who knows, maybe 2019 will […] The...
- Digital Nomad Conferences & Events - Summer/Autumn 2018 4 years ago Looking ahead to my next few months of travel, I’ve got a busy schedule of a whole bunch of great digital nomad events and conferences coming up. If you’re considering making a trip, you might consider one of the below. Or, stay tuned for a summary of each of them after I’ve attended… and...
- Enter to win 1 of 2 FREE tickets to FreedomXFest in Spain! 4 years ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Gracefully Expat has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!