Our Swiss experience
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter wreath with crocheted bunnies 2 weeks ago After the winter, when I was more interested in knitting hats for myself and for children, I wanted to take a crochet hook in my hand. The coincidence was that at the time I was looking for crochet inspiration, Pinterest was full of ideas for Easter decoration. When I came across a crocheted bunny...
- DIY: Dried orange slices Christmas wreath tutorial 6 months ago I don´t know about you, but for me, the smell of oranges is one of the loveliest smells I have ever known. When you add the scent of needles, vanilla, cinnamon … this is the real Christmas mix for me
- Burlap Bubble Fall Wreath 8 months ago It’s almost unbelievable, but the fall is just around the corner. And so it is high time to get into making some decorations (that I have neglected in the summer). If you read my blog regularly, you know that I have enjoyed jute creation. And since I like to use ideas that have proven...
- DIY: Burlap Bubbles Easter Basket 1 year ago If you are a regular reader of this blog, you probably know that I enjoy making seasonal decorations. It´s a creative outlet for me. But the box, where I store all the decorations, is pretty full by now. I´m also well aware that the minimalism trend is currently very popular. It says one should...
- 3 Easter jute crafts ideas 1 year ago For those who like everything wrapped in neatly tied package I have prepared this post, which is a summary of my last year´s Easter jute crafts. I enjoyed working with this material very much, and surely you´ll have the chance to find more jute tutorials on this blog
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Swiss experience has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!