Our Swiss experience
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter wreath with crocheted bunnies 5 months ago After the winter, when I was more interested in knitting hats for myself and for children, I wanted to take a crochet hook in my hand. The coincidence was that at the time I was looking for crochet inspiration, Pinterest was full of ideas for Easter decoration. When I came across a crocheted bunny...
- DIY: Dried orange slices Christmas wreath tutorial 10 months ago I don´t know about you, but for me, the smell of oranges is one of the loveliest smells I have ever known. When you add the scent of needles, vanilla, cinnamon … this is the real Christmas mix for me
- Burlap Bubble Fall Wreath 11 months ago It’s almost unbelievable, but the fall is just around the corner. And so it is high time to get into making some decorations (that I have neglected in the summer). If you read my blog regularly, you know that I have enjoyed jute creation. And since I like to use ideas that have proven...
- DIY: Burlap Bubbles Easter Basket 1 year ago If you are a regular reader of this blog, you probably know that I enjoy making seasonal decorations. It´s a creative outlet for me. But the box, where I store all the decorations, is pretty full by now. I´m also well aware that the minimalism trend is currently very popular. It says one should...
- 3 Easter jute crafts ideas 1 year ago For those who like everything wrapped in neatly tied package I have prepared this post, which is a summary of my last year´s Easter jute crafts. I enjoyed working with this material very much, and surely you´ll have the chance to find more jute tutorials on this blog
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Swiss experience has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!